Thread: How I can turn on and turn off LTE in Samsung Galaxy Indulge

How I can turn on and turn off LTE in Samsung Galaxy Indulge

Hello guys I am new for this phone and I am having one question about it. I would like to know how I can turn on and turn off LTE in this phone. Is there any kind of application present for it? I try to find about this on internet but I did not found any useful information about it. So if you guys knows anything then please share it with me. All replies are appreciated.

Re: How I can turn on and turn off LTE in Samsung Galaxy Indulge

Hello first you have to download this application and then you have to go to your home screen and from there you have to create a shotcut. And then you have to choose activity. Once you done with it then after that look for LTE functionality test. After that click at what time it shows on home screen. I tested it on the way to within an LTE area, and it hang about on x1 as an alternative of going on the way to LTE. I'll accomplish additional testing, however up to now we have a technique to turn it on and off.

I'm not confident on the commands resting on how to perform that, however there's a technique to by way of ADB have the phone dump the entire files on the way to your computer commencing the phone.

Originate yet an additional item that’s describing GSM/UMTS choice. Has make use of simply 2G networks on top of it, however it’s greyed out. Seeing that in the had it on top of the phone, however up till now cover it from users, what bs. And it’s at rest not viable reason it’s grayed out. Unluckily my first thought by means of the LTE development short cut functioning, however not additionally.

At what time I called metro and inquire in support of data support center, those guys after that forward me on the way to their metro Smartphone technicians. The trouble I was calling through was the incapability on the way to talk and surf at the similar time. Then after that technician call me back and gave me my SPC code devoid of my yet asking.

There is an application in the android market named "MEID Converter". You drop in your phones IMEID number and it computes the MetroPCS SPC. What a contrast with LTE turned off. The phones can actually final the whole work day devoid of being charged. I sent a few quick messages, searched a few web spaces, browsed some application, and had a 1 hour phone conference.

I had a wholly charged phone at 6am, after that go to work surfing 4g up to 10am phone died concerning 10:30 immediately did this shortcut and going on the way to try it out tomorrow through an additional full charge through 4g off.