Thread: Is it possible to flash ClockworkMod for LG Thrill 4G without having to use an LG Optimus V version

Is it possible to flash ClockworkMod for LG Thrill 4G without having to use an LG Optimus V version

This is one great phone I have LG Thrill 4G works really great but I was actually looking for the answer for the Flash Current ROM actually I was recently trying to 'Flash Current ROM but its look like the LG Thrill 4G does not save the backup on the ClockworkMod folder I had some Googling on this problem and its look like that is not that serious issue however I really like to know that is there a method I can flash ClockworkMod for Thrill 4G with no having to make use of an LG Optimus V version? I would be really like to keno this is there anyone who can assist mean this issue I would really like to knew this u would be certainly glad thanks for any reply in advance

re: Is it possible to flash ClockworkMod for LG Thrill 4G without having to use an LG Optimus V version

I think You can't use the ClockworkMod app and There is at present no ClockworkMod for the LG Thrill 4G. We just have a partly ported edition. This works sufficient on its own for flashing in a straight line from recovery. It still has many of quirks however it’s enough for the fundamentals.

re: Is it possible to flash ClockworkMod for LG Thrill 4G without having to use an LG Optimus V version

That great but can you assist me on this I really need your help on this actually I am attempting to use ClockworkMod thing in Android Development LG Thrill 4G

And I am actually a older ADB user and am well-known with it. But that was WAY too hard can you provide me a link or an simple method to use ClockworkMod for LG Thrill 4G ? I require assist getting it complete; can I ask your help? perhaps Team viewer 5 or something like that

Is it possible that I might flash a ROM as of ROM Manager with no the backup? I watched one of my friends doing so

Quote Originally Posted by Devarsi View Post
    That great but can you assist me on this I really need your help on this actually I am attempting to use ClockworkMod thing in Android Development LG Thrill 4G

And I am actually a older ADB user and am well-known with it. But that was WAY too hard can you provide me a link or an simple method to use ClockworkMod for LG Thrill 4G ? I require assist getting it complete; can I ask your help? perhaps Team viewer 5 or something like that

Is it possible that I might flash a ROM as of ROM Manager with no the backup? I watched one of my friends doing so
    Hard to understand your question What part do you require assist with? Can you elaborate your question?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    Hard to understand your question What part do you require assist with? Can you elaborate your question?
    I just require help getting it finished.

I have no idea how to work ADB. The previous time I make use of it was while HTC Hero release .

I'd be grateful so much plus could try and help you in anyhow

Re: Is it possible to flash ClockworkMod for LG Thrill 4G without having to use an LG Optimus V version

You require ClockworkMod app to make use of ROM manager. They're a two of a kind. If you give me your msn I can help you get ClockworkMod app installed. If you have ClockworkMod app Power off the handset. Then hold these three buttons simultaneously
    Code:
    VOLUME DOWN+3D+POWER
    . the moment the phone starts to power on let go the POWER button lone. Hold the volume down+3D buttons unless ClockworkMod boots up. as of there backing up/restoring and flashing zips is quite simple. MostROM threads have ClockworkMod instructions for flashing. Hope that will help you