Thread: Data speed is very slow in Motorola Triumph

Data speed is very slow in Motorola Triumph

Is anybody else having this situation? I have recognized moderate data speed the final few weeks and soon after that I was having amazing speeds but now its 50-120kbs (3G) which intends no YouTube and issues with any individual else.

Re: Data speed is very slow in Motorola Triumph

I have attempted but my machine won't appear in the com port in unit director so than I attempted establishing my phone and uninstalling the virgin bloatware altered my 3g speeds.

I have been getting easy speeds besides, amusing thing however, when I’m at a restaurant regarding a mile at a distance from my house, the speeds are super high, for example 2000kbps.

Same thing at Walmart I get 2 bars an over 1 Meg a second impeccable for streaming Netflix and this is around midday, this is the fit speed I have ever got on 3g around that time. In the morning I in previous times would get 1.4mbps and now like 0.2mbps. I’m in reality considering switching to a preferable team only due to the 3g, my companion has tmobile and pays about 80 a month but her 3g is FAST. You could probably in addition attempt the same thing or else Just put CM7 on your phone, it joins the sprint prl which you have sprint speed.

I have cm7 on mine now and its a small preferable now I am able to get like 0.5mbps so part of a Meg down. Under versatile lattice settings there is a few more things like universal data wandering, national data wandering, and framework select, might as well I check any of them, or update the select framework to mechanical, associated network, or actually leave it at home. I saw all that stuff in the menu but didn’t touch it with cm7 I get preferred service and speeds. Now I’m back to stock so I am totally able to feel the departure. One time I thought I was meandering when I had cm7 but I didn’t feel this is conceivable and I couldn’t repeat it so should have been a fault.

I finally was fit to update my prl and there is an immense (300-600kbps) expand in data speeds. Now I am quite euphoric with performance and I trust it keeps on.

When I’m at my home, the internet speeds are very moderate; my 3g speed is around 1kpbs-300kpbs from test effects. In fact it is generally 50-200 kbps when I’m within my home. Yet when I’m outside of home, the speeds are actually speedier prefer 200-400kpbs. I infrequently get speeds above 500 kbps, and depending on if I do it is normally in the middle of a considerable measure of slower test effects.