Thread: how to keep lights on the capacitive buttons ON while the screen button is ON in LG Thrill 4G

how to keep lights on the capacitive buttons ON while the screen button is ON in LG Thrill 4G

Recently I got this beautiful phone and really like the phone very much all the specs and all I really like the phone but I have one issue not that big one but still I would like to get it done is there anyone here knows how can I be able to do this all I need to know is how can I able to keep the lights on the capacitive buttons on when the screen button is on I actually did my own research but no result however there are many LG Thrill 4G who also looking solution for the same issue I believe it'd build for a extremely popular characteristic if someone knows how to make it work I would be really glad to know this thanks in advance

re: how to keep lights on the capacitive buttons ON while the screen button is ON in LG Thrill 4G

There is an app available for the Optimus 3D forum, in the Themes and Apps section.

I make use of it whilst I had my LG Thrill 4G. It wasn't as trustworthy as remain the Lights On for the captivate, however it was beautiful. It also combine BLN capabilities into the app.

On a side note I was extremely excited while I saw the Galaxy S II integrated the alternative into the default settings.

re: how to keep lights on the capacitive buttons ON while the screen button is ON in LG Thrill 4G

I already tried that app, wouldn't do anything yet after playing through the settings. Got it work out how another handset can remain the lights on while the screen is on. The thrill appear to contain a lot unusual with the captivate, just got to understand the structure.

Did you root? That App do need root, and you require to reboot immediately when the prompt request.

I not at all had issue receiving that App to continuing the lights on with the display. The merely stuff become aware of was that it would not work following a reboot in anticipation of I lock plus unlock the phone. following that it was very well.

Oh fish I just didn’t do the restart, restart and at the present its operational like a charm. You my friend are a the man than for the help I really appreciate this thanks once again