Thread: Can I port sense rom on LG Thrill 4G?

Can I port sense rom on LG Thrill 4G?

the users of this particular forum have helped me lots of times to get the requirement of mine. I wanted to know how can I port other rom on the device of mine? I let you know I am using LG Thrill 4G. post the comments of yours in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Can I port sense rom on LG Thrill 4G?

Well according to me it is quite difficult to port the rom from the Non HTC Devices. I wanted to tell you that the Sense is the proprietary product and hence according to me it is quite difficult to ported on the mobile phone which you are looking out.

Personally I don’t like sense and it is incarnation into the windows mobile. There are lots of people who love the same. I am expecting that there is a mix response on this particular matter. They have provided the bunch of the launcher which can be emulate the sense. Also you are going to get the lockscreen app which is called as agile lock which is looking like the sense one. So you should get the same and I am expecting that it will be quite useful to get the requirement of yours.

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you that I have not used the Agile Lock and it seems to be quite glitchy.

Yes you are right there are lots of people who don’t like Sense. The most important thing which I liked about it is theme. According to me it seems to be it is quite gorgeous. One should use this particular thing and I am expecting that there will be great fun while using the same. It seems to be great when you are supposed to booting up first time and I think it will have smooth performance on the phone on which you are supposed to install. However it gets slow down when you are supposed to install the stuff as well as adding widgets in the same.