Thread: Apples Siri continues to send repeated messages- "Sorry, I am having trouble connecting to the network"

Apples Siri continues to send repeated messages- "Sorry, I am having trouble connecting to the network"

I have been using siri and I get the error message that it was unable to connect to the network. I have spoken to some others who obtain the 4s today who are getting the similar error message. People say that it is due to the maintenance problem and the apple is working on it. At what time it will be available with complete bug free errors.

re: Apples Siri continues to send repeated messages- "Sorry, I am having trouble connecting to the network"

You can play voice to send messages, program for your conference, lays phone calls with the help of siri. All this work of conversation is done by Siri on Apple iPhone 4S.siri translates the verbal into machine .it could be a great example to record voices. Siri recognizes what you speak, identifies what you mean, and even talks back. Siri is so simple to apply and does so a lot; you’ll continue finding extra and additional ways to apply it.

re: Apples Siri continues to send repeated messages- "Sorry, I am having trouble connecting to the network"

The first answer to this would be rebooting and Siri is working just fine. The step to this is rebooting, move to the reset network settings, and simply turns Siri on/off. Siri will be off.

Quite a number of people are experiencing the same problem. I tried with a number of combinations, as told to you but it did not work. By turning Siri on/off by rebooting from the reset network settings, it did not have effect. And still Siri was down. Worked perfectly days gone by, but hasn't working now. The single solution is on Apple. Perform a google search.

Siri is quite good in recognizing a particular sound and enabling it to save in the machine. Because of its flawless features, it is been in demand these days. Usually people are getting some problems with it. I would tell you to move to the Siri settings and ensure on the "My Info" you are listed. After selecting myself, it suddenly started working. If it works do tell me.

There is no deal with rebooting. The majority of Siri processing is occurring in the cloud. The service is in BETA, so still in a trial stage. Don’t have an idea whether it is below heavy loads or else when Apple is doing maintenance the system ends working for some time. My assumption is that it should be a server overload. I'm capable to make use of 3g and Wifi for all my apps, thus it wouldn't be away from reason that Siri might have not working. They in no way hid the reality that this release was a beta, and sudden problems frequently crop up with betas.

In most of the cases people think that due to poor network, it is not able to work on Siri. But it is actually a transverse. The problem with the siri is not with the network. Since my friend is also earning it, he told that it had a software issue and the apple has made it under construction. They will have it as soon as possible

The solution for this would be just trying a search in Google. The first step is to Disable Siri through moving to the Settings, in which moving further to General – and then turning siri off. The second is to reorganize factory network settings through Settings/Reset/Reset Network Settings. That will force your iPhone to reboot. At the time it comes back up, Reverse Step 1 if you want to restart Siri and then link your net as you usually do. It will work again.