Thread: Cannot use Wireless Communication in toshiba Satellite M645-s4070

Cannot use Wireless Communication in toshiba Satellite M645-s4070

I have windows 7 operating system in my Toshiba Satellite M645-s4070 laptop and all the things were working fine. But suddenly wireless communication has stopped working. Now whenever I try to turn on the wireless in my laptop at that time i get message that Hardware Radio Switch is off. Now what should I do to start the wireless again in my laptop.

Re: Cannot use Wireless Communication in toshiba Satellite M645-s4070

First thing I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by doing the system restore. If you have prepared any system restore point in your Toshiba Satellite M645-s4070 laptop then you have to use that restore point and then check whether it makes any difference or not. I think after that your problem will get solved.

If you don’t know about how to use the restore point in your laptop then you have to follow these steps. First you have to open the start menu in your Toshiba Satellite M645-s4070 and then you have to type the system restore there and then you have to hit enter key. You can also open the system restore option by clicking on the start menu and then you have to select the accessories and then you have to select the system tools. Now after that you will see the option for the system restore. Now after that you have to select the system restore point and then you have to follow the screen instruction and then system restore will start and it will restart the laptop and after restarting the laptop you have to try to use the wireless in your laptop and then you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

I think after doing the system restore point your problem will get solved.

After going through the problem which you are facing in your laptop I have searched on the internet for the solution and came to know that resetting the machine you will be able to fix this problem and that is why I would like to tell you that you should reset the laptop and then let me know whether it makes any difference or not.

I have checked for the system restore point in my laptop but there is not system restore point created in my laptop and after that I have also tried to solve this problem by resetting my Toshiba Satellite M645-s4070 but I don’t know about how to reset the Toshiba Satellite M645-s4070 laptop. If anyone have any idea regarding this then please help me.

To reset your Toshiba Satellite M645-s4070 laptop you have to first remove battery and charger all the connection from your laptop and then you have to close the power switch for some time. Now after that you have to insert the battery again in your laptop again. Now after that turn on the laptop then press the F2 key immediately. Now after that you have to press the F9 key so that BIOS setting can get restored. Now press the F10 key. After pressing that you have to select the YES option. After selecting the yes your laptop will get restart and after restarting the laptop you have to see whether your problem gets solved or not.

Instead of the resetting the laptop you should first try this solution to fix this issue. First you have to uninstall the wireless drivers from your Toshiba Satellite M645-s4070 laptop. To uninstall the drivers first open the device manager from there you have to click on the network adapters and then you have to right click on the adapters and then select he uninstall option and then reboot the laptop.

After that you have to insert the drivers CD in your laptop again and after inserting the laptop CD you have to install the drivers and after installing the drivers in your laptop you have to try to enable the wireless and then see what happens.

As far as I know by performing this steps your problem will get solved.

If reinstalling the wireless drivers in your Toshiba Satellite M645-s4070 laptop does not solve this problem then you have to first check on the internet whether there is any drivers update available or not. If you find any update then download it and install it and then your problem might get solved.

I have reinstalled the wireless drivers in my Toshiba Satellite M645-s4070 and after reinstalling the drivers also I was facing the same issue with my laptop and after reinstalling the laptop also I get the same problem. Now after that I have downloaded the updated drivers from the internet and then my problem gets solved. Thank you so much for helping me.