Thread: How can I uninstall the Stock application from LG Thrill 4G?

How can I uninstall the Stock application from LG Thrill 4G?

I wanted to ask you particular query to the users of this particular forum and I am hoping that the users of this forum will help us out to get the requirement of mine. I am having LG Thrill 4G and I am looking to uninstall the stock application from the phone of mine? Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How can I uninstall the Stock application from LG Thrill 4G?

Looking at the matter which you have stated over here I wanted to tell you that you should root the phone of yours. once you have done the same you should simply remove that particular application from the phone of yours. if I am not wrong there are some GUI which will help you out to do the same. Also according to me it is not so difficult to remove the couple of files which is located into /data/app or /system/app.
    Once you have done with the same you should sign in your zip and flash the phone of yours.

I am not sure but there could be some specific program which will help you out to get the above mentioned thing. You should download that particular application on the device of yours. this app will removes the above mentioned program however it removes the app but it supposed to back up of the hard copy. I am not aware of the name but you can search on the same on the internet.

After going through the requirement of yours I recommend that you should get the NoBloatFree application. The above mentioned application is available on the Android market. I wanted to tell you that it would require root and it supposed to backup or anything from the phone which you are supposed to delete. So you should try the above mentioned application and tell me whether it was yourself to you. If you are having any query then feel free to ask about the same over here.

If you are supposed to freeze or remove the phones with the native messaging app and you are not be able to receive the new text messages.

I would like to comment over here is that some of the system apps such as messaging will not be frozen or removed as they are supposed to create the unwanted consequences. You should be aware of the thing that is there are some third party launchers which will help you out to hide the app which can be showing up into the app drawer. So you should take care of the thing which I have stated over here.
    In case you are having any doubt then I recommend that you should contact the technical support team to get the further assistance on this particular matter.

In this particular situation I am suggesting that you should remove the stock mms.apk and simply run the gosms and I am sure that there will not be any issue. However there will not be any issue while handling SMS but you can get the issue when you are supposed to use MMS feature.