Thread: Cannot connect LG Optimus S LS670 with PC after doing the update

Cannot connect LG Optimus S LS670 with PC after doing the update

I have recently updated my LG Optimus S LS670 mobile phone and after updating the mobile phone it has started giving me problems. Now whenever I try to connect the mobile phone with the computer at that time it does nothing. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue?

Thank you in advance.

Re: Cannot connect LG Optimus S LS670 with PC after doing the update

You have mentioned that after updating the LG Optimus S LS670 mobile phone you are not able to connect it with your computer and that is why I would like to tell you that first check in your mobile phone whether all the setting is proper or not and after that try to connect your mobile phone again and then check whether same problem is coming or not.

According to me you should first connect your LG Optimus S LS670 with other computer or laptop and then check whether you are able to connect the mobile phone or not. If you are facing the same problem after connecting your mobile phone with other computer then problem is with your mobile phone and I think something went wrong while updating the mobile software. If you don’t get any issue after connecting the LG Optimus S LS670 with other computer then there is something wrong with your computer.

You should also try to solve this problem by connecting the mobile phone with your computer and then try to detect the mobile phone in your computer manually and then check whether you are able to connect the LG Optimus S LS670 mobile phone or not. I hope this solution will help you to solve this issue. If you need any more help then let me know.

To detect the the device manually after connecting it with your computer you have to follow this steps. First connect your mobile phone with your computer and after that you have to open the device manager and then you need to select the scan for hardware changes and then your system will try to detect the newly connected device with your computer. After that check whether it can see your mobile phone or not.

Have you tried to solve this problem by installing the Android drivers provided by LG and also LG USB drivers? If you have not tried this solution then you have to first download the drivers from the internet and after downloading the drivers you have to install the drivers in your computer and after installing the drivers you have to reboot the PC. Now after that you to connect your LG Optimus S LS670 mobile phone with your computer and then you have to check whether same problem is coming or not. I think after trying your problem will get solved.

If you want to download the drivers then you have to first visit the office site of the LG mobile and after that you have to click on the drivers and resources and after clicking on the that you have to download the drivers and after that install it and then check what the situation is.

Well I have I have tried to connect my mobile phone with other computer and after connecting my LG Optimus S LS670 mobile phone with other computer also I get the same issue. Now after that I have also tried to solve this issue by searching the device manually but that doesn’t helped me to solve this issue.

I have also tried the drivers which you have suggested with no luck. Is there any other way to get around this?

Well by doing the restore factory setting in your mobile phone you can fix this issue. If you want to reset the LG Optimus S LS670 mobile phone the you have to follow this steps.
    • First you have to open the home screen.
    • After opening that you have to select the setting option.
    • Now after selecting the setting you have to tap on the privacy option.
    • After selecting the privacy option you have to select the reset option.
    • Now after selecting the reset option you have to put the password if it is required,
    • After that reset the phone and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

I think there is something wrong with your LG Optimus S LS670 mobile phone and I will suggest you to email your problem to LG support or visit the LG service center and then ask for the solution and then they will give you solution for this and then your problem will get solved.

I will also suggest you the same. After updating the software in my phone I was also facing the same problem and then I have tried many solution but none of them helped me. Now after that I have contact the LG service center and then they have solved my problem.

I think you should also try this solution.