Thread: "The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again" error in LG OPTIMUS P500

"The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again" error in LG OPTIMUS P500

I am using LG OPTIMUS P500 and my mobile phone has started giving me problem. Whenever I try to make any calls at that time I get "The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again" error. I don’t know what is wrong with my mobile phone but this problem has started suddenly. If anyone have any solution regarding this then please let me know.

Re: "The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again" error in LG OPTIMUS P500

Did you tried to solve this problem by removing the battery from your mobile phone and inserting the battery back in your mobile phone again. If you have not tried this solution then first turn off your mobile phone and after that you have to remove the battery from your mobile phone and after that you have to wait for some time and then you have to insert the battery again and then start the mobile phone again and then check whether same problem is coming or not.

Re: "The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again" error in LG OPTIMUS P500

If you have already tried to solve this problem by removing the battery from your mobile phone and inserting it in your LG OPTIMUS P500 mobile phone again and after that also if you are facing the same problem then I think any of the application in your mobile phone is causing this issue.

If you have installed any application related to the calls in your LG OPTIMUS P500 then I you have to first remove that application from your mobile phone and after removing that application from your mobile phone you have to restart the device and after restarting the mobile phone you have to try to make the call again and then check whether same problem is coming or not.

I hope this solution will solve the problem and you will not face the same problem again.

According to me to solve this problem you have to first connect the mobile phone with your computer or laptop and then you have to take backup of all the data from your mobile phone and after taking the backup you have to do restore factory setting and after doing the restore factory setting you have to try to make call from your mobile phone again and then check whether same problem is coming or not.

Yes I will also suggest you to solve this issue by resetting the LG OPTIMUS P500 mobile phone. To reset the mobile phone you have to follow these steps.
    • First you have to turn off your LG OPTIMUS P500.
    • Now after that remove the battery and place it in its original place again.
    • After that you have to press and hold home and volume down button.
    • Now after that you have to also press the power button and then you have to wait till your mobile phone gets starts.
    • Now you have to follow the screen instruction.

If after doing restore factory setting in your mobile phone also same problem is occurring again then problem is with the software of your LG OPTIMUS P500. You should update the mobile software and after updating the mobile software you will not get any issue while making calls. You can update the software by connecting the mobile phone with your computer or laptop.

You have to also check your LG OPTIMUS P500 with different SIM card. Insert any other SIM card and then see whether you can make calls or not.

As you have suggested that I have to try to solve this problem by resetting the mobile phone and after looking at your post I have first take backup of all the data from my mobile phone and then I have reset my LG OPTIMUS P500. Now after resetting the mobile phone also I get the same issue. Now after that I have also tried to update the software but I don’t know how to update the software. What should I do to solve this problem?

If anyone has solution then please let me know.

Instead of trying to update the software from your computer I will suggest you to visit the LG service center and then you have to tell them about the software update and then they will update the software and after that your mobile phone will start working normally.

I have visit the LG service center and then I have asked them about the software update and after that they have update the software in my LG OPTIMUS P500 and after that all the problem get solved. Now I am not getting issue while making calls. Thank you for helping me.