Thread: Disappointed with my LG Reverse

Disappointed with my LG Reverse

The LG Revere that I have purchased through Verizon's is a good little phone but I found a few particularly disappointing issues.

• -The outside screen chooses all on its particular to light up EVERY THREE MINUTES. Why in the universe could LG system a phone to light up each a few moments? Not just is it consuming battery existence, it will suddenly light up the room if it's dark.
    • -I don't have cell coverage where I live, that doesn't stop it from attempting to adjust to who recognizes what. I get a failure to adjust slip demonstrating on my screen the entire time I'm outside the network. I've erased all applications and purposefully never set up over down associate. So what can be done to adjust and why?

Re: Disappointed with my LG Reverse

I'm researching this for you. It sounds like something is attempting to convey with the Verizon's Network and is not successful so its retrying. I have made an inconvenience ticket for this issue.

As the LG rep stated, it sounds similar to the phone is attempting to join the VZW network, which is presumably why the outside lcd lights up as well as the phone is attempting to match up something. Do you have alternate right hand enacted on your phone? In the event that in this way, in consideration of you're in a developed network domain that could describe the sync slip, we don't have much on an essential emphasize phone that could need it to synchronize with our arrangement.

I possess the same situation with my Verizon LG phone. It lights up each few moments and is emptying the battery storage device altogether. I have had the phone for a few months but this just began freshly. I have not yet acquired it to Verizon. In addition, each sometimes the phone goes off at morning. offering Verizon's portable message aid. I took it to Verizon where they declared they had never become aware of this event and attempted various things and expressed it was repaired but I was woken in a new way with the proposition. I was ready to stop it by playing around with the settings and it was fine for a few weeks but then began up again. I went into the settings again and reset. This has happened a few times but of late, it has remained calm through the night.

Now and again when I get it out of my pocket and press a button, I anticipate the screen to light up (to check the time, or to see who is calling) and every so often it should not, compelling me to open the phone actually to check the time or response a deals call. Luckily, this makes a point not to happen every last trace of the time. And then yes, I know I am discouraging the button being as how it "beeps."

This phone is evidently too late to even be catalogued on the LG site, nor is it backed yet by BitPim. It additionally makes a point not to show up on the good apparatuses post for VCAST. This has made getting photographs off the phone a riddle. I'd fondness to have the ability to stack them from my phone to the PC all in one clump in place of delaying to message them from my phone. I possess the USB cable and a fair degree of tech ability.

I am attempting to see whay the outside showcase doesn't light up. It sems to work depending on if I press an alternate button but not indispensibly depending on if I first press the right button.

Speaker phone sound is abject and buzzes.The phone fails to support bluetooth at times. Phone continually reboots when matched. Phone combines with fresher Garmin 3000 progression but sound makes a point not to redirect to the GPS speaker phone and voice command don't work. I am told that cheerfully in numerous months. there could be a new firmware discharge. Contrasted with my more senior LG 8300 and 8600 phones, this phone has a preferred keyboard for my fingers, but moreover has some inadequacies. Sound is abject on speaker phone. You need to open the phone to initiate Voice Dialing. On past LG's there was an outside button. I frequently head with a wired headset and opening the phone is inconvenient even from an optimistic standpoint. Phone is here and there demanding to button in uproarious territories. Ringer volume is not at uproarious as more seasoned LG.

The Feel or LG Reverse is exceptional, battery life is not tantamount to I had looked for and that is presumably receivable to the Snoop and Address book synching which appears to happen a part more that I however I arranged it to do. I might endeavor to disable Backup Assistant and do it manually if that is possible.

So I surmise Verizon makes a point not to award a LG flip phone that has a SD card, and this is the just sensible way to get pictures out of these sorts of no-smartphones without bouncing through circles. I will perhaps recognize a more seasoned LG similar to the VX8360 on ebay that takes a SD card. It's truly disillusioning for the reason that I such as this brand new Revere not counting for a couple of glitches, additionally I have not encountered downtrodden battery cell essence. Despite what might be expected, this phone has gone a week without charging!

For enhanced battery life I'd attempt a manual Backup Assistant adjust to see if that aides. Again we are getting a load of the Daily Scoop issue.