Thread: Is it possible of port Lestatious on LG Thrill 4G?

Is it possible of port Lestatious on LG Thrill 4G?

Well I have done Lestatious on the Galaxy 3. I wanted to know whether can I port with over the LG Thrill 4G? Let me know if you have done the same then post the comment of yours over here in this particular thread. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: Is it possible of port Lestatious on LG Thrill 4G?

I really like to have rom on the phone of mine. However it is really important to have kernel and Gingerbread. I will be able to overclock by using the custom kernel. I will not prefer to install the custom rom on the phone of mine.

If there is another option than I would like to know about as well as use the same. First of all we have to work on the how files are supposed to changes between the O3D and the this particular phone will not work. If we are supposed to flash which is based on the Thrill based ROM. LG is having different kind of radio structure which is supposed to used to. It supposed to be usual suspects which is not having any effect in the game.
    You will be able to change the graphics quite easily on the device of yours. also you will be able to select the theme version, icons, extra apps. It should be quite clean or stock. You have to study the system appropriately before you are supposed to do anything on the device of yours.

Hey thanks a lot for the prompt reply of yours. I have got the thing which you have stated over here. However I wanted to know whether I can I port HTC evo 3d rom with the LG phone of yours? Post your comments of yours over here so that I can get the requirement of mine.

I have gone through the requirement of yours and I wanted to tell you that HTC phones are deeply rooted and hence it is quite difficult to port by any mean as it is with the motoblur and touchwiz. Once should not consider about the Gingerbread and Froyo. There are different kind of the processor and kernel and radio. It is just like the launcher and colors and it is quite easy to accomplish. Well I am wondering that 3d is more effective than that of the evo 3d. I think they are supposed to port their rom.