Thread: 3D game converter is out into 3D section of LG Thrill 4G

3D game converter is out into 3D section of LG Thrill 4G

Recently I have purchased LG Thrill 4G. I have managed to got the apk for the game converter for 03d. but I am not able to install and I hope that someone can get into rom soon. Let me know if you are having any comments on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: 3D game converter is out into 3D section of LG Thrill 4G

In this particular situation I am suggesting that the you should put into the system or app folder and rebooting the device of yours. if you are on the stock rom then you will require to have the odex file. If you are on the thriller rom you will need the same. It can be possible that lg real 3d core has changed the entire thing with the new update and other things should be ported to the older firmware of yours. I don’t think so it will work for the 10e firmware.

Thiaiz rom is supposed to be uploading the rom now with 3d converter and I am expecting that it will be ready very soon into the 03d development section. It will be of the version of 1.2.

Well if the above mentioned thing is not working than I think you will require to wait till it gets integrated into ROM. If still the issue is persisting into the situation of yours than I recommend that you should simply move the file into the .apk to the /system/app. I have not tried the same but I recommend that you should try the same and let me know whether it was useful to you or not.
    If still the issue is not supposed to resolved than I recommend that you should simply put the file into the /data/app. If you are having any doubt or any query regarding above mentioned solution then feel free to ask about the same.

You will be able to install the 3D game than you should put the same on the O3D Rom. I recommend that you should go for ThiaiZ 1.5 and the converted will be pre-installed. You should aware of the thing that is the converter will work on the 10J firmware.

I was also having the same kind of the issue which you have mentioned over here. There will be the modded version of the asphalt on thiaz Rom so you will be able to download the data over 3G. it seems to be working on the thrill of mine. Hence I have installed rom made the titanium backup of it is installed thrill rom and simple deleted the asphalt from the rom. Once you have completed with the same you should restored the one from the O3D rom plus. Once I have done the same the entire thing is started to work nicely.

I have come to know about that there is something with v10K which will allow you to do the conversion the converter apk. If you are having any doubt than I recommend that you should talk with the technical support team of the phone manufacture for further help.