Thread: Motorola Triumph gets restarts randomly

Motorola Triumph gets restarts randomly

Hello friends I have bought Motorola Triumph mobile phone and this device is very nice and I really like this mobile phone. In my mobile phone it has suddenly started giving me issues. Whenever I use my mobile phone at that time it gets restarts randomly. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Motorola Triumph gets restarts randomly

Is this problem occurs when you open any specific application or this problem occures at any time? Because if the problem occurs while using any specific application then there might be something wrong with that application. First check this in your Motorola Triumph and after that let me know.

I will also suggest you the same many times due to application fault also this type of problem can take place and that is why I would like to tell you that if you have installed any third party application in your mobile phone then you should first remove that application from your Motorola Triumph and after removing that application from your Motorola Triumph you have to switch off the device and then switch it on again. Now after that you have to check whether same problem is coming or not. If problem get solved then it is good and if you get the same problem then something else is causing this issue.

There was similar problem occurred in my device also and after that I have tried the same solution and after that my problem get solved and that is why I am telling you this. You should also try this solution and then let me know what the result is. I hope this will be helpful for you.

Have you tried to solve this random restart problem by resetting your Motorola Triumph? If you have not tried this solution then you should first reset your Motorola Triumph device and then check whether it still gets restarts frequently or not. I hope after resetting the Motorola Triumph your problem will get solved. If you need any more help then let me know.

If you don’t know about how to reset the Motorola Triumph device then you should follow this procedure.
    • First you need to open the Applications Tray in your Motorola Triumph.
    • Now tap on the Settings.
    • After that you have to select the Privacy option.
    • Now choose the Factory data reset
    • Then select the Reset Phone option.
    • Now you have to Erase Everything.
    • After doing this your problem might get solved.

If you have already tried to solve this issue by resetting the Motorola Triumph and after that also if you are getting the same problem then I will suggest you to update the software of your Motorola Triumph and after doing the software update your problem might get solved. I am telling you this because many times due to software fault also this type of problem can take place.

You can update the software of your Motorola Triumph from the device itself or you can also update by connecting your Motorola Triumph with your computer or laptop. I hope this solution will help to to get rid of this issue.

I have searched on the internet regarding this issue and I have find that many users are facing the similar issue in Motorola Triumph and this issue occurs when you open multiple application at same time. I think there is something to work around with the mobile software. According to me bug fixing software update available soon for this device. You should wait for the update and once mobile will get update after that your mobile will start working normally.

I have referred your solution and I have first tried to solve this issue by removing all the application from my Motorola Triumph and after removing the Motorola Triumph when I restart the device at that time i get the same problem and then I have first take the backup of all the data from my mobile phone and then I have reset the device. Now after resetting the device my problem get solved. Now after that I have restored all the data in my Motorola Triumph. In my mobile phone I am also facing problem with the battery. Sometimes it battery reduces suddenly even if mobile phone remains on standby. I don’t know what is wrong but this problem is really frustrating for me. Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

I think you should first insert any other battery in your mobile phone and after inserting another battery in your mobile phone you have to check whether same problem is coming or not. If you get the same issue with other battery also them there might be something wrong with your Motorola Triumph device and if you don’t get the same issue then you need to change your mobile phone battery.

Many times battery related issue can occur because of the background application. In android phones background application causes this type of issues and that is why we have to close the background application and after that problem will get solved. I think in your case same thing is causing this issue.

To turn of the background application in your phone you have to first go to the setting in your Motorola Triumph and after going in to the setting you have to stop the background application. Now after that check whether it makes any difference or not.

If you still get the same problem after trying all the above solution then I will suggest you to contact the Motorola service center. Now after that you have to tell about the problem which you are facing with the battery and then they will give you solution.

After looking at your reply I have disabled the background application in my Motorola Triumph and then after that I was not getting the same problem with the battery in my mobile phone. Thank you for helping me. I really appreciate your help.