Thread: Network and pci simple communication controller missing in Toshiba satellite l650

Network and pci simple communication controller missing in Toshiba satellite l650

There was some virus in my Toshiba satellite l650 laptop and because of that I have reinstalled windows 7 operating system in my laptop. Now after reinstalling the windows 7 operating system in my laptop I have noticed that there is two drivers missing which is NETWORK CONTROLLER AND PCI SIMPLE COMMUNICATION CONTROLLER. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

Re: Network and pci simple communication controller missing in Toshiba satellite l650

I have read your problem and I would like to tell you that you have to first insert the drivers CD in your Toshiba satellite l650 and after inserting the CD you have to first install all the required drivers and after installing the drivers you have to restart the laptop and after restarting the laptop you have to right click on the my computer and then you have to open the device manager and then you have to check whether you problem get solved or not. As far as I know your problem will get solved.

If you don’t have the drivers CD then you have to visit the official site of the Toshiba and after that you have to select your laptop model number. Now after that you have to select the drivers which are missing and then download it in your Toshiba satellite l650 now after downloading the drivers you have to install it in your laptop and after installing the drivers in your laptop you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

Re: Network and pci simple communication controller missing in Toshiba satellite l650

I have downloaded the drivers from the official site of the Toshiba and then I have installed the Network and pci simple communication controller drivers in my laptop and after installing the drivers all the things started wrling fine. Thank you for helping me.