Thread: Error ADVAPI32.dll on Toshiba satellite A505-S6960

Error ADVAPI32.dll on Toshiba satellite A505-S6960

Last six month I work on Toshiba satellite A505-S6960 laptop and must say that this is best laptop for playing video games as well as surfing internet sites. Now last two days one error message is arrives on my laptop. The error is to be as ADVAPI32.dll and I need perfect solution to fix this issue. Windows vista present on my laptop. Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Error ADVAPI32.dll on Toshiba satellite A505-S6960

Advapi32.dll is an important Windows file. These functions reside in advapi32.dll on 32-bit Windows. It is a Advanced Windows 32 Base API DLL. It should not be disabled, required for essential applications to work properly. This file is to be checked at the time of booting task. Hence for fixing this error you need to Run System File Checker. Such system file checker helps to fix this issue.

There is no need to do this task. You can also try to install such missing ADVAPI32.dll system file onto your Toshiba satellite A505-S6960 laptop. For doing this task, you can either help of the official as well as third party site. Hence try this and check what result arrives onto it.

We'll need to do a general troubleshooting to see if we can identify and resolve the problem. I think this system file is to be missing. In that case, you need to perform update task. This system OS update will be work to insert such necessary files onto your laptop system. Hence I will be recommended to you for try this simple task and check what result arrives onto it. for doing this process, you need to first enter into safe mode. Then run the online update option of the windows vista. Then it helps to you for doing this update task with the help of the online Microsoft site. In few cases, third party site also help to do same kind of task. Hence try this update process and check what result arrives onto it.

If this update process, doesn't work, you need to do a Startup Repair by using the system recovery options onto this windows vista. If you have previously done any system backup task, then yes, this is now useful to you. You need to just try to insert or attach this backup disk with your laptop. Then follow necessary instructions that help to for doing this recovery task. Try this and check what result arrives onto it.

If that doesn't work, try to boot into safe mode. You can do this by simply repeatedly pressing the F8 key while booting and go to safe mode with networking. This is safe mode with networking help to you for load necessary driver onto your laptop system. Hence try this process and after doing that you need to check that any virus file present on your laptop or not. If any present then remove it. for this process you can also enter sfc /scan now command in run window. It will scan all the system files. It also clean infected files. Hence try this process and check is there any infected file present in system. If any present, clean it immediately.

Other troubleshooting methods, such as using the System File Checker tool, may also resolve the issue. I would be thinking that you can try this tool on your windows vista system. This System File Checker tool helps to you for solving your problem. Hence try this and check what result arrives onto it.

Re-installing the Advapi32.dll application may fix this problem. You can also get more information related to this system file application using the official site help. Also few third party sites help you a lot regarding this issue. Windows vista manual has special section that gives complete details about this issue. Hence try this and check what result arrives onto it.