Thread: LG Optimus 7 keeps rebooting and won’t turn on

LG Optimus 7 keeps rebooting and won’t turn on

Hi, I am having LG Optimus 7 and having very awful issue with the phone as it just starts rebooting randomly and sometime ends with not to turn on. I have tried my best to find out the issue for the same but still did not get any particular solution. Any idea what could be the problem with the phone causing such issue with it?

Any suggestion would be surly appreciated.

Re: LG Optimus 7 keeps rebooting and won’t turn on

make sure you haven’t ever installed any such faulty application in the phone, because I have always seen problem with the third party application and no matter which phone is that but it generally causes problem with the phone for sure. Thus if you have installed any such application in the phone then you should remove it first and then see whether you are getting the same problem or not.

Apart from this, have you checked the MicroSD Card? Backup every important data you wanted to have and then format it to see there if this will resolve the problem or not.

Have you tried ever resetting the firmware of your phone? Because see I have suggested the same thing to many people and they gave gotten this solution worth, thus you should also try the same thing, actually it only deletes the cache and the incorrect settings which is been made to the phone so that the phone works in better way. And always remember you should make a backup copy of each and every important data before proceeding or else you’ll not be able to restore the wiped data however.

I suppose you’re still pursuing the same problem even after resetting the firmware you should try to reinstall the firmware in the phone, because there will not be any issue remained as you have installed the whole firmware in the phone.

you should try to visit the service center dude because It seems like you must be having some serious cause in your phone which should not be resolved by our self and it would be better as well to gain some sort of help from them as they must have expertise person in their service center.