Thread: Does CyanogenMod 7 help signal reliability on Motorola Triumph?

Does CyanogenMod 7 help signal reliability on Motorola Triumph?

Hello friends, Two days ago I noticed that under the battery consumption it showing no sign of 92%. I never had said that nobody could get me out of the cell until I asked around after that. Reorient people told me to call, but always rolls to voice mail. I at least two dozen test calls yesterday and what I would say that was alarming the best of which only two of those calls really resonated. When I got home I saw the signal meter closely and restore the % of time without the signal to charge the battery. At home I have 3 bars constantly. 21:00 Come, which was about 3 hours off the charger, no signal was 58% of the time. Again, I asked my callers about usual - four people had tried to call me and everything went to voicemail. It made me seriously doubt that, until I called my voice mail and every one of them had left messages - and I had not acknowledged a voice mail indicator to come. So ... All that said - is the best with CM7? The phone is rooted and ready to play, but I'm hesitant to set up a pre-beta build on the phone when you depend on it to work. Thank you very much for your comments.

Re: Does CyanogenMod 7 help signal reliability on Motorola Triumph?

Well you wanted a improved and also good phone then I would suggest installing the b_randon14's mod for the phone and I would not ever suggest you the CyanogenMod for the phone.

I have the same problem. My girlfriend tried to call me when he was harassed by three drunken college students. Never rang. In the times I checkered my battery convention, I never said anything about not having a signal. b_randon’s MOD would solve this problem? I take it back, only took one look and said that 86%.

I have the same problem. My girlfriend tried to call me when he was harassed by three drunken college students. Never rang. In the times I checkered my battery convention, I never said anything about not having a signal. b_randon’s MOD would solve this problem? I take it back, only took one look and said that 86%.
    Well, never mind my suggestion; it seems that the mod was removed. Data with the phone has never been perfect accuracy, but theoretically mod is meant to improve on those things. You will probably have to ask yourself if b_randon14 will be re-charged in whole or in part...

Have you look or use the GrooveIP? Completely incorporated with the GV and when I'm at work and at home to modify it to Wi-Fi and not at all miss a call. Then you better try it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jung View Post
    Have you look or use the GrooveIP? Completely incorporated with the GV and when I'm at work and at home to modify it to Wi-Fi and not at all miss a call. Then you better try it for you.
    Not really an option for me ... When I'm at work, our wireless network here has need of EAP-FAST, which is not available for Android. I have a way to connect in, only if I bring in my Win7 laptop with me, and that is using an application called connective my laptop becomes a Wi-Fi router, again, I'm a slave to the network Nazis here the office. They have blocked ports here - HARD.

I was also having the same problem, due to the problem I have made switch over to the Virgin, so I do not think that it might be contain any sort of the problem with it. You can use it.