Thread: Remove bloatware from Motorola Triumph

Remove bloatware from Motorola Triumph

Hello friends, Have all the issues everyone else has had with his triumph, GPS, 3G speed, etc. You have the root and remove applications from virgin bloatware that comes with the phone as Facebook, twidroid, painting, phone, etc works fine now. Anyone else wants to try and see if it helps them too. Thank you.

Re: Remove bloatware from Motorola Triumph

I was using the Titanium Backup (free) backup applications first, uninstall and beaten. I kept my account and download. Removed the rest, as twidroyd and stuff. Be sure to install a clock and make a full backup first! I had some problems at first with TB do not imagine my device was based, had the same problem on my Ascend. What I did was click on "Create Profile" for super user to display and then reset the phone.

I am a total novice when it comes to ROM flashing android. I downloaded and installed the ROM market manager, and when I select current ROM backup asks me to identify the phone, but the phone is not in the list.

I remover system applications from the Android Market. I uninstalled Facebook, twidroyd, Painter, where, and applications of the Virgin can be found on the market. GPS will continue every once and a while cause 3G to go to 1x. 3G is much faster now. Phone significantly improved.

I gingerbread, roots, and then went into adb shell and moved all the bloatware on a new folder / system / app. with disabilities. No problems there. Does not be a good thought to pass these things on the SD card? It may not be a big problem in the win, but for phones like A1, is a necessity.

Actually, yes, especially because there is only so much space in the system partition. Well, in this case is quite important, since a de-ODEX system deal more space in general. And when people already in the modding / theming issues, their systems tend Odex. However, almost all security services have used (Root Uninstaller, titanium, etc.) are offered to support immediate system applications to the SD card. UK reached an agreement on this mass.

I can see their point. I was thinking in space on board in relation to the Ascension, and if you only have 2G card and some backups stored, your phone will start to complain about space.