Thread: No sound from LG G2x

No sound from LG G2x

Hi, I have recently purchased a mobile as named in the title and started having problem with the phone as whenever someone called me I noticed that it stopped ringing, apart from this whenever I started any video playback in the phone again there is no sound again through the phone. while I click on the ringtone sounds in the ringtone settings, there were as well no sound for preview. Thus in short there isn’t any sound coming from anywhere, any idea what could be the problem?

Re: No sound from LG G2x

have you ever tried resetting the firmware of the phone, because it quite seems as there could be some real problem with the hardware itself but as a part of testing you should test the software glitches as well in the phone and that’s why if you reset the hardware once in the phone you’ll get an idea whether there is any software problem or hardware. While doing this as well you should make sure as you have taken backup of each and every important data from your phone or else you’ll lose it after hard resetting the phone.

Though I am agree with the above user but here you can have option as well to reinstall the firmware once in the mobile and see what happens.

I would like to recommend you that you should try to visit the service center as it seems that is surely some hardware problem in the phone, I think the speaker of the phone has stopped working actually.

If your phone is still in the warranty period then you’ll get an replacement for particular hardware which is been stopped working.