Thread: windows phone 7 Mango not working as Proxy server on WiFi

windows phone 7 Mango not working as Proxy server on WiFi

I have new branded mobile phone that contains windows phone 7 Mango mobile OS. Now I facing problem with this mobile phone when I try to access proxy server with the help of wifi network. It shows me error message “Error: Con not find server or DNS error." Hence if any person faces such then, please share your valuable reply here. Thanks.

Re: windows phone 7 Mango not working as Proxy server on WiFi

You can use Mango mobile phone as proxy server for doing this task, we need to set proper setting onto it. For doing this task, you need to switch into teethering mode in the MFG application. Then only you can able to do this task.

The trick is not to check the checkbox: "view password" (which makes the wep key visible). Hence you need to check this password with the help of WEP key. You need to do this task and after that there is necessary to just enter this password and its related login information into proper slot. This information helps to login to network. Then with the help of this task, you can able to fix this issue. Hence try this and check what result arrives onto it.

We are having the same issue it’s a bug on MANGO as it was working fine on NODO. Hence I would be suggesting to you for check that there is any compatibility issue arrives onto this mobile OS with the proxy server or not. This is better for you.

Corporate proxy support works fine here with Mango and Samsung Focus. Hence there is not any compatibility problem with such mango mobile OS or the smartphone. We can access this mobile as proxy server and then we connect it to the wifi network. NoDo is also work well with this mobile phone and mobile OS. In that condition we need to contact the network engineer. I am sure they help to you for related to this issue.

I think the app just forces all connections to recognize the APN / proxy settings you've entered. Hence I would be suggesting checking the application you selected for this connection is being properly established or not. If it is not work in well fashion, you need to either update or reinstall this application. It is helpful to you and your mobile phone connection. Then only you can able to access such mobile phone as a proxy server.

We thing that one app will be able to talk to another using Socket programming. But it’s not possible in easiest way. In such cases, we need to just try to insert additional tools or application that help of make proper connection with switches present in between mobile phone and the wifi network.

I think it is an important bug for such mobile connection with network devices and mainly proxy server. The Remote Desktop app in the Marketplace does the job. If you have Mango, it uses the sockets support. Also for your knowledge there is no need to use proxy. With the help of this application you can fix this connectivity problem. Hence try to download this application and check what result arrives onto your mobile phone.

Remote Desktop (RDP) provides access to a PC running Windows XP Professional or Vista/Windows with our connected windows phone 7 mobile phone. It is also sharing applications the ones which sometimes save the day of a developer. Once connected, it gives you mouse and keyboard control over your computer while showing you everything that's happening on the screen. With the help of this application there is not any problem arrives when we try to make connection with mobile phone. Hence I also think that you need to try this application and check what result arrives onto your mobile phone. I’m sure you got best performance over here.

For more information you can also take help of the official site expert person. They help to you for solving your complicated problem. Hence try to read such information and check what result arrives onto it. You can also more information about it on third party site. Then log on such site and get this proxy server information.