Thread: touchscreen not working well with the LG Prime GS390

touchscreen not working well with the LG Prime GS390

I have bought the LG prime GS390 just few months back. In starting the phone worked well but after that it started giving me some problems for touch screen which I neglected as it was minor and after few days it started giving me some more problems and now I am not able to operate my left screen properly, and while tapping on the home screen it does not open it properly which I find difficult to do rest of the work on the phone.

Re: touchscreen not working well with the LG Prime GS390

If you are going to this kind a problem then you should go ahead with changing of your screen as you could have some fault in your screen and changing might help you to solve it.

As you are having the issue of the touch screen. And as there are many reasons where you can damage your touch screen. For example if you not handling the phone properly and fells from your hand then there is a serious damage in your phone. If you do not clean your screen regularly then you can damage your screen as dust particles are collected in the phone screen, tapping on the screen roughly and many more. So you must avoid this for having your touch screen work smoothly. And as you have already got the problem then I would tell try resetting the factory settings and see that is there any problem or not. As sometimes doing this can work the phone properly.

For this type of the issue what you have to do is just try resetting the factory settings as said in the above and if by doing this you cannot try to solve the issue then just try removing the battery and sim card and again try to restart the phone and see is it able to work the touch screen properly or not. As doing this I guess the issue should be solved as it has done with the lot of touch screen phones and so should happen with this.

I tried doing the above procedure like resetting the factory setting , then tried removing the battery and sim card and then restarting the phone again but it didn’t worked properly and having the same issue.

See as you are saying that you tried all type of above procedure and then to you are facing this type of issue then I would suggest you that you should try contacting the LG support care and find out what exact the problem is as I am sure contacting to them would definitely get the exact solution. Since it is the matter of the touch screen you should not waste any time and contact directly to the LGphone support care.

If you screen of the LG prime GS390 not working well then mu suggestion is that you should try changing your screen and you should do this at the LG care because these are guys where you can get reliable screen and original.