Thread: Market application keeps auto updating on Motorola Triumph

Market application keeps auto updating on Motorola Triumph

Hello friends, I have a habit of Android Market which is really nice. I keep this, but the application of the market keeps updating automatically every time you open the application ... I've tried the terminal "com.android.vender.updater pm off" thing. I've tried to "freeze" the market update application. I've tried to "remove / uninstall" the market for application update. I tried to delete (reg / Dalvik) cache all the way through recovery. Is present no method to stop the updates? What can you do? Help! Thank you.

Re: Market application keeps auto updating on Motorola Triumph

The theme of their market with the most (probably) not developed / modded (perhaps not complete), most thematic markets prevents update.

I'm using Principality of blue, black, white rom 2.7.5 ... The version included with the ROM market is 3.0.x and 3.1.3 are still trying to go to. I love the clear blue, and not the market ugly green / gray / black...

I use as my daily BBW ROM, and I contain for all time blue marketplace, I know that when version is not modded theme consent to the market to update, but I'm sure that is not the market right now because I use it too. Did you go behind the steps to complete installation, which is the most important cause for a number of applications the system is not installed? The second option is to pull the zipper Vending.apk the V.2.7.5 and put it on your SD card, go to application settings, go to the market, then click Uninstall updates, if you get issues in the market then good, but if you uninstall the application of the whole market and you do not have the market is going to star file browser or Explorer (any file browser that can), and then install from your card SD. You should be good steps, but if it fails for some reason, then re-flash ROM complete the steps.

I did the complete installation steps, but originally installed RBT first ... then the BBW in Red ... Could this cause? In addition, I have uninstalled the updates, and it just keeps returning to normal market right after accepting the Terms of Service ... I think I'll have to flash the entire ROM again...

Try to re-record the complete steps if these steps do not work for you. The battery and the percentage is my "fault", it becomes an icon of butter at 30, 50, 70 and 90 percent. I'm not sure it looks better; however, the battery light blue looks very nice, which coincides, but the battery icon is a bit more useful than the percentage of number.

Doing phone re-flashed again BBW (Not on the installation of this time). As soon as the phone started to uninstall the update and still market updated as soon as I press "OK" on the launch ... Apart from the market square and the fight against all the icons change the battery, I love the ROM ... Faster than my Epic 4G and Droid load a landslide. I uninstalled the update, and the market turned blue (again) ... But still doing my accepting the Terms of Service ... and then boom! Updated...

When the market is no less TOS blue, however, go to the titanium backup, backup market blue, and then agree to the TOS, if you upgrade then allow it update, after the updates and then go to backup and recovery titanium blue market.

In theory you could remove the application, but that seems a bit risky ... something that should be treated only after a full backup (and something that only would be a lot of Red Bull in the morning) ... Or the theme of the latest market APK too. If you compile, and assign a different key to that used by Google, it might stick. But then, you can cancel your ability to use the market as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    When the market is no less TOS blue, however, go to the titanium backup, backup market blue, and then agree to the TOS, if you upgrade then allow it update, after the updates and then go to backup and recovery titanium blue market.
    Do not go ... Remove updates. He made a backup. Then began the application and conditions of service agreed. We will update it. Then he tried to restore. Android does not restore through the new version ... Keeps saying "Application not installed." Tried to delete only the application, but when I restored the Terms of Service is needed again ... Though was a good idea. Just tried something else ... I directly replaced com.android.vender (-1). Apk ROM applications on the whole ... It seems to work for now ... Wish me luck ... We stayed for about 10-20 minutes and then was replaced...