Thread: I get "Application launch failed..." after installing Windows Phone 7.5 Mango

I get "Application launch failed..." after installing Windows Phone 7.5 Mango

I used my windows phone based mobile phone in last six month. Now I installed Windows Phone 7.5 Mango onto it. After finishing this process I try to test the mobile phone. I get Application launch failed. Make sure that the device screen is unlocked and device is developer unlocked. I don’t understand why this message arrives onto mobile screen. After finishing such successful mango OS installation, normally application works correctly. But in my case, it gives problem. I think this update screwed up my developer unlock status? Any help regarding this issue must be appreciates.

Re: I get "Application launch failed..." after installing Windows Phone 7.5 Mango

Try to run the Developer Registration Tool again on your mobile phone. The Windows Phone Developer Registration tool is a local application that allows you to register your Windows Phone. This registration has been help to do the unlocking task on your mobile phone. There is no cost or harm in unlocking it again. Hence I would recommend using unlocking process and checking what result arrives onto your mobile phone.

Re: I get "Application launch failed..." after installing Windows Phone 7.5 Mango

It is important to test your Windows Phone applications on a physical device. Developer Registration Tool helps to do this task. Before using this tool you must have a current account on the App hub. If your phone is already registered, the Status message will indicate this and you will see an Unregister button. You need to avoid this Unregister task. Hence try to do this task and check what result arrives onto it. It gives notification onto it and check what result arrives onto it. This is the only one that worked for you.