Thread: How to transfer images from LG octane to pc using the USB cable

How to transfer images from LG octane to pc using the USB cable

Hi, I have recently purchased a LG octane mobile, which is running android operating system, but whenever I try to connect the mobile to the PC VIA USB I just I don't get a new drive in my drive list, rather I have expected it to act like a usb drive. While I connect my phone, my pc recognized the phone and let me know it sensed a connection, but then nothing happens. And because of that only I am not getting what could be the problem but the thing is like I'm using the cable that came along with the phone but still having problem, any idea what I happening here?

Re: How to transfer images from LG octane to pc using the USB cable

Do you have microSD card in your mobile? Because see if you don’t have any card inserted in the mobile then your PC will not be able to get it detected though the phone is detected and off course it is quite obvious, thus make sure whether you have inserted it or not.

I have the same thought in the mind but along with that, I would like to suggest you the whole procedure so that you can have idea where you are wrong.
    • First of all you need to have a SDcard and the data cable and the PC companion software and the USB driver mobile with your in order to transfer data among those devices.

• Now install the software that you must have gotten with the phone and then connect the phone to the PC.

• As soon as you connect it, it will prompt you to choose any mode thus among the three mentioned choose ‘USB mass storage” and let the companion do other processing for you.

• The phone might be rebooted and after that you can see the drive in you my computer.

• Then simply copy and paste the content you wanted to transfer.

I am doing each and everything you have mentioned but still I think I need to have those USB drivers install in my machine isn’t it? And I think that’s the only reason causing this problem with the phone, by the way from where can I have those appropriate rather necessary drivers for the machine? And off course thanks for the above suggestion and the valuable effort.

do you have all the drivers and the appropriate software that you need to have in order to connect the mobile with the PC, see you can have those resources from here,