Thread: Unable to synchronize outlook through with LG Cosmos 2

Unable to synchronize outlook through with LG Cosmos 2

HI, I am having problem with synchronizing through outlook with the LG Cosmos 2 mobile, as whenever I try to connect the mobile with the outlook it just will not be connected and actually I downloaded my contacts from Google as a CSV file, imported them into Microsoft Outlook and then tried to sync them to the Cosmos 2 using the LG Outlook Sync program, but everything just files doing this. Is there anybody here having same problem with the phone? Please let me know what could be the problem and let me know some possible solutions as well.

Re: Unable to synchronize outlook through with LG Cosmos 2

well, it would be better if you will be quite more specific because after seeing the above mentioned query it is been quite difficult to figure out what could be the problem with no matter whether it is with the machine or the phone that you are using. Ok first of all let me know whether your PC detects the phone when you connect it with the software you are using? If suppose it isn’t then you should make sure whether the USB ports are enabled from the device manager or not, after that make sure that the data cable that you are using in order to connect the mobile is also working perfectly or not.

And if suppose it is been connected but still you are not able to synchronize the content so let me know whether you are getting any particular error message or not, and if yes then what is that?

I think the software that you have mentioned through which you were attempting to sync is not working properly and that’s why you must be having problem, in fact I don't believe that the LG Sync utility has been updated to work with the Cosmos 2. Thus you should make sure whether there is any other software available or not.

But if suppose you are not getting any other software then you should try to reinstall the one that you are using, because I am not sure whether there could be any or not but if you have gotten the same then off course you’ll get some fix from there for sure.

I am agree with the above user as I am also not sure whether the software that you are using is intended for the same purpose or not but still according to me The most simplest way import contacts into your phone is to make use of Verizon's Backup Assistant. As the Backup Assistant will import .csv files and it will permit you to alter them online and then it will sync with your phone and with whichever client you want.

I don’t know what could be the problem but still I would like to suggest you that you should try to have a glance at least in the mentioned thread, though the mobile is different but surely you’ll get some solution from here.

Hey thanks for the suggestion guys, in fact I got the solution from the mentioned thread itself, but really isn’t it so awful syncing android device?