Thread: Zune wireless driver failed to install on Windows phone 7 mango

Zune wireless driver failed to install on Windows phone 7 mango

Last week I purchase smartphone that contains mango OS. Now I need to connect this phone to my laptop system. For doing this I try to use Zune wireless driver. When I try to install this driver, it goes failure. I need best solution that works to install this driver and make proper connection with mobile phone and laptop. Thanks for any suggestions.

Re: Zune wireless driver failed to install on Windows phone 7 mango

Yes, I was having the same problem, and I tried to re-unlock it, with no success. Then I try to hard reset option onto it. This hard reset task will be work and in response positively and it solve my problem. You can also try such solutions and check what result arrives onto it.

You just have to re-unlock this mobile phone. This process will be work to fix your complicated problem onto it. The Focus is very simple to unlock and the best place to get it done is here. For doing this unlock phone you need to purchase an unlock code online by providing your IMEI. Typically the cheapest way to get your unlock code is to call the carrier the device is locked to and ask them for it. Then apply it onto your mobile unlocking process. It will be fixing your problem. After finishing this process, you need to start this Zune wireless driver installation task. Try this and check what result arrives onto it.

The same kind of problem arrives onto my mobile phone when I try to connect it to the computer system. Then I try below process. It is simple process and in that you need to go to Wireless Sync option of setting menu. Then attach your mobile phone to computer system. After that you need to redo all the Wireless setup onto it. After finishing this task, you need to start this wireless driver installation process. It works properly onto it.

I faced similar type of problem. I follow all the mentioned redo the wireless connection in Zune process. Wireless sync is working fine on to my Samsung Focus mobile phone. Hence I would be thinking that this will be best to you for solving your complicated problem.