Thread: Getting "Package file is invalid" error on Motorola Triumph

Getting "Package file is invalid" error on Motorola Triumph

Hello friends, my phone started doing these 2 months. Originally started when I downloaded an application and then got a popup window and said 'file package is not valid. "I am now in my third Triumph (returned by other subjects) and the problem is still present. It seems the problem is my account Gmail of everything. I only get this error with some of the applications. I need to know how to fix this problem. Thank you

Re: Getting "Package file is invalid" error on Motorola Triumph

Most of the things mentioned in that direction after a modified ROM, which you may not have (in other words, "my phone is the stock"). The big question is whether you have struggled to restart the phone lately. The second biggest question? Where to install your applications? If in the market, here are my commendations to solve problems. Market acts goofy in triumph, and so I blame Android. Try going to Settings then to the Applications, and then to Manage and go to market (more often than not under running applications). Clearing your cache and close to the force, and then see if the problem carry on. Second time, the cache and delete the data and close the force, and try again. If problems persist, uninstall all the updates and then see what your phone no. I like the old Market, and that garbage was not expensive at it. Either way you may need to be updated.

I have not restarted the phone lately mostly because I just got a new day yesterday. I can only use the market to download applications. I did all the things he said in the order that was said and now I'm running the old market, but still not let me download certain applications. With the old market of the pop-up does not say "the package file is invalid" at the present says "Download failed, please try ..." I cannot see the full error message. I have been using the market long enough to know the one. I am new to the game for Android.

Go to settings, applications, and then go to the market, uninstall the updates (if available) or get hold of titanium backup (if possible), uninstall the market, pull the inside vending from Update APK / system / apps, put SD card and install it. If backup custom titanium (maybe not quite certain) allows you to uninstall, then you need to be rooted. Absolute last option probably will not do much good, factory settings.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Titanium Backup has need of root anyway. Grounding is not difficult, provided you can download and run the Gingerbread 1.2. Not in the market, of course. Even still, it seems strange that you can only open certain applications.

Yes! But you make use of gingerbread V1.2; you know how to root, and then un-root when finished, you resolve by no means see that it was rooted. Anyway, check if you never return or exchange rooted when a mobile phone, mobile phone or constant checks the Virgin....

I went in the trash with Best Buy, and checking, actually what I do, I recommend that you remove as many traces as possible ... but yes, gingerbread is the most humble clean and available in any of the three Android phones VM.

The first thing to do is make a backup. Save everything you have. Then, while still in recovery, I returned back OLD and see if anything changes. I created an update.zip file that will automatically delete your application Market (Vending.apk) and reinstall it. This may or may not solve your problem. Download the following file and copy to SD card, and then flash through recovery. I know exactly what you are getting the error ... update script included in the update.zip file was incorrect. However, I solved the problem and uploaded a second version of the update.zip. Please download this file, copy the SD card and flash. You should not have any problem this time. Again, this will eliminate the market application and reinstall it.

Thanks for the help will try to do it and also will get the problem solved for me, I think you have got the problem and also you have solve it, so thank you for the suggestion.