Thread: Is the Gorilla glass on Motorola Triumph phone or not?

Is the Gorilla glass on Motorola Triumph phone or not?

Hello friends, the screen on my phone already has a scratch on it. I removed the screen saver of a second thinking things would be rainbows and unicorns, because the gorillas of glass that magical protection aligned with the entire things sharp and pointy. It seems not. The funniest part? My phone is rarely out of my pocket, and always in your pocket. There was one incident where I was in a pocket with other things, but the sharpest of objects that was perhaps a pencil. The screen also offers enough flexibility to push down hard. So please help me, thank you.

Re: Is the Gorilla glass on Motorola Triumph phone or not?

Gorilla glass is deep-rooted by Motorola and Corning, to put this to rest. Its scratch defiant not scratch proof, so you can at least trust on the company words and work with the phone.

Therefore, it is reasonable to expect a sea of nails to avoid scratching the glass mighty gorilla, however, that the whip of the old "tough, not reasoning test" when very light contact with something as relatively boring as a standard Pen # 2 brings you to your feet? I do not wear tight pants either, so do not even bother. Please, people. Take the wool over your eyes. I am seriously beginning to doubt if this is even glass.

When I first got this phone of the big questions it had glass gorilla or not. Some people said yes and some no. So I went on the website Gorilla Glass and of course the victory is in the list of your product. It seems that, some people still selects not to believe, but I do not know why Gorilla Glass triumph is listed to have their products on their website if they have glass gorilla. When I first saw a video showing the removal of the screen saver of the second and the way he did by removing most sensitive and took the blue dye was still reluctant to do so. After getting a scratch on the screen saver I decided to remove it. The best thing I've done. I have had no personal problems, but remember that not very scratch resistant scratch proof.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    When I first got this phone of the big questions it had glass gorilla or not. Some people said yes and some no. So I went on the website Gorilla Glass and of course the victory is in the list of your product. It seems that, some people still selects not to believe, but I do not know why Gorilla Glass triumph is listed to have their products on their website if they have glass gorilla. When I first saw a video showing the removal of the screen saver of the second and the way he did by removing most sensitive and took the blue dye was still reluctant to do so. After getting a scratch on the screen saver I decided to remove it. The best thing I've done. I have had no personal problems, but remember that not very scratch resistant scratch proof.
    I will not go for as per the above user have told and also I do not like it, so if you have something else then please tell me about it. I have already heard about it so I am not going for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    Gorilla glass is deep-rooted by Motorola and Corning, to put this to rest. Its scratch defiant not scratch proof, so you can at least trust on the company words and work with the phone.
    I've had three other devices with GG, no scratches on any of them, and have had a long life was through the wringer of falling to the keys in the same pocket. This thing has 2-3 scratches remarkable in it already. I plan to keep the screen saver as I hate and hurt others resale $ 20-40 (at the time of the sale, probably from today) that has been done, while I can live with them.

I will not go for as per the above user have told and also I do not like it, so if you have something else then please tell me about it. I have already heard about it so I am not going for it.
    You do not have to buy it, it is FREE. What you do not buy all of these whiners unreasonable about your screen from scratches, yet none of them confesses to have done something that caused it. No matter what phones are? So is love, or return to the bag on your phone.

Believe me, I have nothing to hide. This really is not much. It's just a phone. Maybe you should check your priorities. if you have something else then tell me

If it is not as big a deal, why complain about it? I respect that you feel bad, but if you want to do somewhat about it, complain that the people who matter. We can help you with this more than us. I'll say it again, it sounds similar to you have a lemon. That does not mean that all wins are lemons.

It's funny because this is my sixth win. Say I have a "lemon" would imply that this is an isolated incident of poor construction. This is clearly not the case. The victory is a poor quality phone.

Haha seem at my evo if the glass is invincible gorilla belief ... I dropped a lot, other than you can only get so much. Of course there exist a number of scratches and scuffs, but compared to my other phones without it, it looked great. The last straw was when he fell from 4 feet absent of my pocket to a particular step. But it is real ... not a lot of devices withstood a fall type