Thread: Motorola Triumph Phone asks me to activate, but already activated

Motorola Triumph Phone asks me to activate, but already activated

Hello friends, I've had my triumph of 2 months and it worked very well so far. But last night I gave my victory and then back on, and as soon as started, he asked me to activate it again. But it was still able to make phone calls out. I talked to virgin mobile and told me that my phone is completely turned and gave me my activation procedure to edit to get on once more. I went through that process and restart the phone, but still ask me to activate. When you click Turn on the phone says "searching for network 1 2 3" and after that says error and asks me to call virgin mobile. I'm at rest capable to use the Internet and make phone calls out, so I think it is a problem with the phone, not my virgin mobile service. Anyone knows how to solve this problem? Thank you.

Re: Motorola Triumph Phone asks me to activate, but already activated

My dad was also having the same phone and also it was also getting the same problem which you are getting it, try to do the factory reset of the phone, I hope it might help you.

Mine started doing this after using titanium backup to eliminate some of the applications of inflated valuations. I left only the activation application. As soon as I restarted and now every time you boot the phone, asking me to activate. I just hit 'Start' and disable the notifications. Do not return again until you restart. So you can try this and also I hope it will not come back again on your phone.

Mine started doing this today. I wonder if they made some kind of update. I have not installed any applications on a few weeks. Also reset every morning due to a bad memory leak.