Thread: Best ROM for the Motorola Triumph

Best ROM for the Motorola Triumph

Hello friends, I was using the LG Revolution and came to Motorola Triumph and my girlfriend has the Motorola Triumph also. She wants her phone like mine phone which was the LG, to get rid of the stupid VM startup animation (and the power of animation, if possible), and has a different theme more like mine, which is something like GB, but at the same time completely different time. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance to anyone who helps me. I am also a big fan of the action button and hit me because every time someone helps me. Thank you.

Re: Best ROM for the Motorola Triumph

PunkROM has a couple of additional applications and issues in some respects more like gingerbread, and sometimes a little different, but it has been longer than mine. Black Lightning I built gingerbread (and PunkROM!) As a base, and integrated mods safer and more stable future. As is minimal but powerful in theory also, if necessary. Principality has a ROM version of gingerbread theme. I cannot say much about it because you have not used (much) and remember even less.

Sorry for the wait for the answer. No visit Motorola Triumph forum very often. I'll probably be doing this morning, so be prepared for some of the questions lol. Also, what is the latest version of CWM for this phone?

I've tried them all, except for the punk and bouncing between cm7 reached and MIUI. Why settle for ginger bread froyo is so stable now? For a minute MIUI was the best but now that the beta cm7 are fully functional and soft butter’s finding me less inclined to blink and that's amazing! It ruined my Samsung Captivate while I was still learning, be careful to re froyo Gingerbread ROMs that. Darkys killed him! My triumph however, seems to un-brick and is over clocked and stable. The stock ROM was a joke and I got rid of that stupid bastard on the third day. Thanks to all developers to work hard.

How did you overclocking? I tried using the settings of CyanogenMod and not left me alone I have the option to cancel it. So please tell me about it also.

In CyanogenMod 7 - You do not - anyway at this time - unless you do not mind certain things do not work because the kernel only are old and outdated at this point or not to build your own kernel from OC to CyanogenMod 7. There are a couple of grains of OC FROYO ROMs atm. Just check Des section.