Thread: LG Optimus S 2.2.3 Update takes big time

LG Optimus S 2.2.3 Update takes big time

This LG update takes a lot of time. My cell phone is running two times as deliberate; I have to continually force my applications closed and my auto acceptable it left. My cell phone worked nice before and I liked it and now it is a valueless piece of crap similar to the sprint representatives on the cell phone.

Re: LG Optimus S 2.2.3 Update takes big time

They are feeling sorry for the problem you are seeing... they had seen a couple of this problem that several LG Optimus-S cell Phones seem to be experiencing. We are functioning on an update and they will keep you posted. Can you give me a slight extra detail on your presentation issues? Is it when you open applications, run applications, Scrolling between home screens, Web Browsing, Network presentation, or all of the above? Is you network association running on 3G or is it at the present 1x??

Well whenever I use an application like hanging with associates, pandora or facebook (Those are mostly all I use) They for all time go slow and must be might closed. I can hardly join to a website on my browser also, it takes an extended time. As well the lock code is extremely slow and sort of skips. Then the auto acceptable is left. I went to sprint these days although with my troubles and the man there said to obtain a keyboard from the android market which I did and it works nice and he said that LG is coming out with an update for the bring up to date fixing things like I have mentioned for the reason that there have been a lot of objections so thanks!

Oh my god, I am so happy that you are resolving this update!! Mine cell phone has been awful since the update.. Here's a list of several of the problems that I've had frequent trouble with:
    *The SD card still saying it's secure to eject... and I never desire it to.
    *The cell phone turns off accidentally... still in the middle of a call.
    * Different functions of the cell phone have frozen and I've had to get out the battery to start again it.
    *Autocorrect on keyboard does not work. It only seems to recognize user defined saved words and contact names... no regular words like "hey".
    *It would not switch off by pressing the power switch.
    *The rate and functionality has decreased noticeably.
    * Occasionally it won't join to a Wi-Fi that I utilize all the moment, then I have to restart it and it workings.
    * And several of the applications I use like twitter, facebook, and email don't seem to work them used to... My inbox doesn't even refresh occasionally after I press the refresh switch.

I have been getting the similar troubles & more because the software upgrade. as well having the following issues:
    1. Applications icon randomly “moves” to a different screen
    2. The connectivity of internet & that it doesn't seem to make out 3G any longer.
    3. Wi-Fi doesn't seem to work so longer.
    4. The Dial pad is currently little white numbers on a black background. Extremely difficult to observe in the sunlight.
    5. Cell phone freezes up the entire time which need that I take away the battery to obtain it to function.
    6. I can’t accuse with the USB cord to my laptop.
    7. While trying to charge with USB cord to laptop, the phone started to continuously reboot itself.