Thread: Contacts are not syncing through BPOS exchange server in Samsung Galaxy R

Contacts are not syncing through BPOS exchange server in Samsung Galaxy R

I have my new Samsung galaxy R configured to synchronize over the wire with Exchange Server (and Skype, Face book, etc).
    At first synchronized all my contacts and calendar completely, with big number almost certainly 3000 contacts in my address book. Seeing as primary synchronize, calendar stays up to date (bidirectional) but contacts do not - whether changed/ added on cell phone or on computer Outlook client. Which are running next to BPOS Microsoft Online Exchange server? I think I also Accepted group policy settings on device. Guys you have any ideas then please rectify it .Thanks.

Re: Contacts are not syncing through BPOS exchange server in Samsung Galaxy R

I am having accurately the similar problem. MS BPOS Exchange email and calendar both functioning very well, constantly with Contacts numbers. I finally deleted the entire contact data from my GSii and re-synchronized, and then synchronize started working once more time. on the other hand I am now two days later and I have observed that the synchronize is no longer functioning again. I'm going to erase the data once more time and re-synchronize, and then not combine with Face book etc, and notice if that makes a variation. It is an actual shame such a critical meaning does not work. FWIW, I'm on MS Exchange server 2007 with service pack 3, according to my IT chapters. If anybody has any fixes most thankfully received.

I got accurately the similar problem. Everything syncs very well but not the contacts. I've tried to change different contacts in GR and outlook and modifications are not transmitted to other. Similar to contact formation, they are not transmitted. Exchange Server 2007 with SP2 including GR Android 2.3.3 and kernel 2.6.35.7, If anybody have found a clarification, I take it. Thanks

For details, I have approximately 1400 contacts. Check it out if you made it and you have done the auto-synchronization turned on? I know that mine didn't functioning devoid of this. Because removing links to Face book / Skype etc, I've not yet had a difficulty (ok, only three days), but I'll maintain you posted. If the contact connecting is the difficulty, this would be a disgrace, since I actually like this functionality.

Ok mine is also broken once more time at present. So it’s properly 7 days functioning. The truly irritating thing is there is no word of warning - it just stops …… I had no associations or links to several extra contact types, so that doesn't seem to be the problem. It looks similar to a very powerful and serious bug to me.

My difficulty is accurately the matching with you guys.
    *I have several 350 contacts and use MS Exchange server 2007 as well.
    *Updating to the latest Gingerbread XWKF3 did not work out the difficulty. After removing my account and making a new one, the entire contacts will synchronize fine.Deleting or adding contact on my cell phone or in Outlook (with MS Exchange server) works very well for the first time.
    * Later than several days, my agenda and e-mail synchronize o.k., but no synchronization possible for the contacts.I previously switched off the synchronization for the contacts of Gmail and Skype, but this has done not help out. Automatic synchronization is switched on.

I was utilizing a camera business card scanner. I have removed this. There are No problems since my last post. This is no assurance of a solved the query but confident. Are you operating any third party applications which connection into your contacts?