Thread: Difficulty with Home button in HTC Explorer

Difficulty with Home button in HTC Explorer

Hello guys in last month my dad gift me this HTC Explorer on my b’day. Till last week my phone was working awesome and I was not facing any single issue with it but suddenly from last one week I am having difficulty with the Home button in HTC Explorer. Last week I updated my phone, but after that at what time I press the home key, it obtain a screenshot and save it toward the gallery. Has somebody else had this difficulty and if as a result, does somebody be acquainted with what, if whatever thing I am able to perform to fix this stupid issue? I am having only this issue other than this phone is awesome I am happy with it. I know I have option to go to the service center of HTC and they will solve this issue but I don’t want to waste my time if it’s a fixable issue. I hope you guys got my point. So please guys if you know anything then share it as soon as possible. I am waiting for your response. All replies are grateful. Help me.

Re: Difficulty with Home button in HTC Explorer

You have updated on the way to 2.3.4 I think and in that update there is the latest screenshot characteristic. I do not acquaint with if there are settings in favor of this modification be configured. I am conscious that power button has acquired on the way to be held in favor of 2 seconds go after through your home button. Possibly there is an incompatible issue let us acquainted with how you obtain on.

I'm having a difficulty through this in addition. In recent times I rooted my phone as a result I consider that this latest screenshot was for the reason that of the root, and I approximating the new characteristic as well. However what time I click it at the moment, it articulate it captured the screenshot, however the screen turns white. And at what time I go to gallery to check whether that screnn shots present in it or not at that time the screenshot isn't there either. Somebody is acquainted with why it's not working? It was working very well last week.

Has your phone been appalled in view of the fact that? Download root checker starting marketplace and once you download it then open this application and click on advance and from there check root. So it will clear your some doubt. And even you can make use of shootme in addition.