Thread: Unable to increase ringtone volume in HTC Explorer

Unable to increase ringtone volume in HTC Explorer

Hello guys I am using this phone from last 1 month and I am having some issue with this phone. I am not able to increase ringtone volume in this phone. Is there any technique on the way to raise the volumes of the ringtones? It's not as noisy as I was being expecting. I work within a load surroundings and I would approximating to take notice of the thing once presently. The volume is approximately impossible to hear and I continue missing calls. This is a genuine flaw within an or else immense phone.

Re: Unable to increase ringtone volume in HTC Explorer

The simply technique of making it louder that I am acquainted with of is on the way to flash a custom rom. I’m with coredroid 5.3 and the volume is making better 20%. Many chefs bump the volume by means of 20% as a result you are able to discover a rom that you akin to. I hope this will clear your doubt. If you are still confused then I will suggest you to call HTC support and ask them about this query. I am sure that they will take this under consideration and solve your issue.

The ring tone (any tone) on this phone is inaudible in the pocket of an old man. My iPhone was great. I like the Explorer, but the volume is terrible. There must be some way to increase the volume without flashing the software. It seems that low volume is the mark of this phone and ringtones all for it. The company's Web site even shows the word "silence". What about us older people who have hearing problems? Is not there a type tone siren somewhere?

Have you attempted the pocket mode? To try this you have to press menu and from there you have to choose settings and then go to the option sound and from there check for the pocket mode. In addition attempt downloading a number of dissimilar ringtones. I have acquired numerous ringtones commencing the Zedge application into the market and they are loud sufficient to perceive sound commencing my pocket.

Pocket mode unexpectedly makes it loud sufficient in support of this kind of age and in favor of all the people around me as well. What we necessitate at the moment is the option to mute the ringer volume at the same time as moving the phone from his pocket. It used to be an option in my HD2 with Froyo, however Explorer seems to have been changed to an option to open the speaker to launch the phone around.

I have the same opinion! The level of tone within this is terrible! I am not a heavy sleeper and cannot hear the ring and vibrate at night is not enough. I fear that at some point will not be an emergency and I will not be able to get where I have to be in time. Truly a disappointment. I will try the pocket though.

The simply technique you’re going to enhance the definite volume is through rooting your phone and installing a custom rom which has been booted on the way to enhance volume as a result of 10%, 20% and a number of roms still boost to 30%. additional than those choice I grant you htc messed up huge time by means of this phone presently on top of that quality alone.