Thread: How to highlight data without selecting it in HTC Explorer

How to highlight data without selecting it in HTC Explorer

I would make use of the trackball to scroll down on the way to the address field and the row would after that repeatedly scroll, permit me to examine the complete address. However through my Explorer I am not able to perform that. At what time I highlight the address it opens My Location, which is not what I would like. As a result the inquiry is this - how do I emphasize a data field not including choose it? And if that is probable, does it mechanically scroll on the way to show the complete amount of data.

Re: How to highlight data without selecting it in HTC Explorer

I simply make use of my HTC for concerning 2 weeks (I am first time using Android) and former Palm palm and n900 consumer as a result frustrated on the way to find a lot of troubles solved years ago still exist. The default is pressed hope that the direction and application selector would be an option to copy to the clipboard. My work was about to click on Edit, then press about the direction and select all. I remember the zip code. I just had to copy the address once, so the additional clicks have not been very frustrating.

I had the similar difficulty on top of my hero and hoped it would be resolve within the Explorer, however no! It's so irritating at what time I utilize my phone as a quick access to contact details of people who find their address is a laborious process. I would not mind the "My Location" thing if you really came up with the complete address on the same screen or something.

I found a disturbing step backwards. In my HTC Hero and Google Contacts on the web, adding a phone number you are able to customize the label of a number that is not present in the HTC Explorer. Do you have any idea about it?

However previous there was a label called Custom which you possibly will subsequently make use of to write your individual description. You are able to perform it on top of Google Contacts resting on the web however that doesn't show on top of an Explorer however used toward on top of my Hero. Have a appears at "Contact Editor" through "DMFS" into the market, it is free and it append that custom characteristic.