Thread: I think Thrill 4G is better then all phones

I think Thrill 4G is better then all phones

Hi, I'm here to tell you all about emotion 4G LG kill all the phones that had so far with build quality and even the speed of paper phone Galaxy S 2. I say all this because I tried, here we go a Nexus, myTouch 4G, HTC Sensation, and after this I found that they still have the Nexus S only to have the most current software. What we all feel about this? I think this is best phone, and that runs on Android 2.2, which is not generally a problem because I do not see a big difference between Android 2.2 and Android 2.3 for me. Reply me back about your opinion about this emotion 4G LG.

Re: I think Thrill 4G is better then all phones

Here I will say that I am disagree with this. Because, I have also tried with the Atrix, Inspire, Infuse in this year and with this I face that they all are having the problems like getting hope wile charging, Horrible battery and also Delayed response on wake. So I am thinking to get the refund, and I am searching for the other phone to get. For you also I will suggest the same.

Here, in this case, I must say that I agree with you. I like the processor which this phone is having, and also I think that this is enhanced than others. This has the same GPU chipset that uses Samsung so you get attractive good presentation. I have been running into a little problem with my device crazy. I hope to get CyanogenMod here. I also found a mass spread over this too, so look to make what is going to last much longer

I have seen that this phone have the battery which drains much faster than my Infuse 4G made, but here I think that this is most likely due to the dual-core CPU. I have no trouble, and I am using WidgetLocker. Many people complain about it, but no one explains why they want to gingerbread. it was not, but there is not anything I could do gingerbread I cannot do now, except for to say that I have gingerbread. I have a trouble with people who demand the latest operating system, but have no idea why they want or need. Also, do not have the problem, but I'm using the cable that comes stock with the phone. I have some complaints, but they are minor and I'm glad I returned my Infuse with emotion. Once released from cyanogen'll be golden.

I agree with the 3D is not the main reason he was interested in the phone, but is an added advantage, and one that I like. I thought it was just a gimmick at first, but then I took a test shot at AT & T store in my two years old, and was sold from that point. I see it: 3D is becoming increasingly common, if you think it's a trick or not. The film industry and the electronics are pulling their money behind it. This is what I want to lose the opportunity to be able to display 3D images of my two year old son 10 years old when all 3D TVs are capable, because I thought it was.

Agreement had the laptop-based Atrix and discussed with him, more emotion in all test rates I have ran with the extra money brigs the wifi tab, so I am very happy all I also do not really need my pc specs I picked aka Galaxy S 2 want to say. Friends this is dual core 1.2 GHz, blah, I would rather just look at my phone that has 3D.

Here I am with my emotions 4G LG this year I had the charm, inspire 4G, iPhone 4 and now the excitement. I have to say that emotion is by far my favorite out of the devices. I do not experience any delay, GPS works fine, reception is much better that inspired it, the screen is more vibrant than the inspired, web browser Captivate blows the water chamber is sharp, and it has come as the interface LG / widgets included. My only objection are the battery life is a trouble in any Android phone and the phone sounds a little strange, but nothing major.

Hey all, thanks for the replying me about this problem. I had tried with this all suggestion but still I get that this all are not working for me. Any other suggestion in this cause?