Thread: LG Thrill 4G system consuming so much battery

LG Thrill 4G system consuming so much battery

Hey I came here to get some suggestion about my cause. And the problem is that my system seems Android is destroying my battery is always at the top of the list with the screen are usually less this screenshot was taken with very little use today. I upgraded the battery to andida 1980 mah battery and I have been using the juice of the last protector and I get a pair of hours out of the device, but Android is still the main expense. Any ideas or suggestions would be great.

Re: LG Thrill 4G system consuming so much battery

here is a screenshot after restoring the phone to the factory and only the creation of Google Voice. Never had the Android system to use more of the screen. Is this normal? It is normal for the thrill of values. But that does not mean that necessarily must be so. Gingerbread I have in my other two phones and Android has always been toward the bottom.

I load mine 2-3 times a day, plus all the time driving and working. Android normally eats 50-60% of my battery. Unfortunately, I still love it. Besides working for AT & T sells these things. I tried the 3500mAh battery, but I like to have a simple phone.

After a ton of research this is what I found. I think the answer to why the battery is exhausted, but there seems to be a solution. I installed Defender juice that has strangled my operating system from coming on and downloaded from the Internet every time you feel like it. Sometimes for me the cell phone's idle screen and the previous operating system Android, which is a gift from God.

When in the starting I switched to this at that time I found that it was working at 70%. But now, I can see that, I am working with the 40% only. Any suggestion for me here?

I do not like based on a 3rd party application to control the throttle and everything in my phone, but so far I give all my emails instantly push enough and really do not realize is that hatred for the time being idea. But for now it works. Yesterday I was at 27% after 17 hours of moderate use. Phone calls, emails, texts and even some 3D games, but could not remember for sure. In addition to the graph of the battery to give me a visual representation of my battery all day and that helps me to see when and where my dough is empty, or if it is to sleep well. Keep my phone also seems to drain at least it requires high-speed Internet are blown. It seems to sleep well when you are in if I have to "sleep when off screen" as the phone still likes "partial arousal" and fly in the network.

Hey friends, thanks for suggesting me about this all things. I will try and will surely reply over here for the other suggestion., thanks again for the help.

Recently, I have bought the new LG Thrill 4G and I am very happy with this Smartphone. But after few days u get that this is consuming so much of the battery and also this happens also when I am not playing games or listening the music or else not doing anything with the phone. What will be the problem in my cause? I think that have got the faulty battery with my phone. Am I right?? Or else is there any other problem is with my phone?