Thread: Camera not working on HTC Explorer

Camera not working on HTC Explorer

Hello everyone I have bought the HTC Explorer mobile phone and it was brilliant phone. I have little problem on camera from last few days. When i open the camera application in this mobile phone, its just turning to a black screen and then mobile phone immediately reboots. it happens maybe because of yesterday, I downloaded few applications onto it. Can anyone suggest best solution over this problem? Anything will be appreciates.

Re: Camera not working on HTC Explorer

You need to check rom version, software and kernel you are used on this mobile phone. I would be suggesting to you for test this application and its version this will be work to fix your problem. it quite possible that problem is in one of that software, ROM or the kernel of the mobile phone. In that case, you need to reinstall such software properly onto it. This will be work in positive manner. You can also update such software or the Rom of the mobile phone.

I guess you have to enable the setting on your phone that works to save all captured images in SD card. In that case, you need to change this location to internal memory. This is possible if there is not any memory space available on it or may be connectivity not work in positive way.

Make sure about exactly at which place it saves all the captured images is that place is your SD card or it is an internal memory. Sometimes such problem arrives because of the save location of the camera has not been selected properly. Hence select the location of SD card or internal memory that provides necessary space for your camera application. Try this and test what issue happens on it.

If above solution not working at all then I might suggest you to make hard reset your mobile phone. This is one of the solutions that work in most of the cases. You need to do this task and check what result arrives onto it. Hard reset is the process, that properly set the setting of the applications and its related setting on this mobile phone. Hence use this hard reset process on your mobile phone. I am sure you got best result onto it.

I think this is some kind of temporary issue which your HTC EXPLORER Smartphone is facing. It might be possible that few setting changes happen onto your mobile phone. In that case, you need to set the setting of your mobile phone to its default stage. I faced similar type of problem and then I try the same thing. That is first I go to setting and then use factory restore option onto it. this restore setting will be work positive in my mobile phone and it fix my problem. you can also try this and check what result arrives onto it.

Kernel look stock, have you checked to see if there's an update or newer version of HTC revolution. If your mobile phone needs such update firmware task, then you need to apply such update firmware task on your mobile phone. This will be work positively onto your cell phone. For doing this process, you need to take help of the online facility. Try this and check what result arrives onto it.

First possibility that there may be any virus or corrupted data exists on your phone that restricts camera applications to work properly. Hence I would say that this reinstallation of the camera application or the firmware is best to fix this issue. You can also get more information about this issue on official site of the HTC. There are special troubleshooting sections available onto it. you need to take help of this facility and then apply respected solutions onto your mobile phone. This will be solve your problem.