Thread: My new HTC Explorer Battery becomes too hot

My new HTC Explorer Battery becomes too hot

I buy this HTC Explorer mobile phone in two days before and within two days, I realize that mobile battery is becomes too hot after using some graphic intense applications. In that time, I just use this mobile phone for playing games and watching online movies. Now I want to know more about this issue. Is this bug of mobile phone or certain wrong things happen with this mobile phone? I don’t know but I need best solution over this issue. Thanks in advance for any reply.

Re: My new HTC Explorer Battery becomes too hot

Basically it has been noted in a few places that the Explorer gets warm/hot when in use. In most of such cases it possible that problem is in the mobile battery. Hence I would suggest to you for replace this mobile battery on its store. This is better for you.

Yes, I also recommend same thing on such issues. This happen because there is some serious bug already present onto it. Hence I suggest to you for use warranty card of this mobile phone. There is facility on such advanced technology based smartphone that Manufacturer Company replaces it with new piece. You don’t need to pay additional charges for this mobile phone. Company will directly replace it with new mobile phone. Hence use such facility and replace entire mobile phone.

I think this is not bug. I think this because in very few cases, it happens that most of the user has run applications on such mobile phone for unlimited time period. In that case, we found that the problem is being arrived because the use of this mobile phone is goes to it’s beyond boundary. Hence we need just wait for few times slot or may be for few days more to check that this problem arrives continuously or not. As per you mentioned you buy this mobile phone in two day before. Hence there is no warranty card issue arrive within six month. Then try to use this mobile phone for few time period and if it gives same problem again and again, then replace it with new mobile phone.