Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2011

Need case-mate for HTC Explorer

Last one week I have use this HTC Explorer mobile phone and now I am looking best case-mate tough for such advanced technology based mobile phone. I try lot of such case-mate tough but most of them give great protection from scratching but its taking me a while to get used to the "sticky" feel of using it. Hence here I am waiting attractive case-mate tough for this mobile phone. I am waiting your valuable reply.
Old 02-11-2011

re: Need case-mate for HTC Explorer

Seem like a sturdy, protective case. I suggest to you for use an Case-Mate CM012270 HTC Wildfire Tough Case mate. A form-fitting silicone skin surrounds your Wildfire completely, absorbing each impact or hard-knock. There are number of color variations also present onto this case-mate. You can easily choose best and most attractive case-mate for your mobile phone. Hence locate its design and if possible that buy it.
Old 02-11-2011

re: Need case-mate for HTC Explorer

HTC Explorer Slip Case PO S690 is also one of the alternative choices. It is ended from high durable leather and soft interior lining to protect your Explorer from knocks, scrapes and injure. It will not only protect the handset but enhance it's appearance. There are few third party sites also provide number of product list that offers best suitable cases for this mobile phone. You can take help of such sites.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,