Thread: Help - Need Suitable car dock for HTC EXPLORER?

Help - Need Suitable car dock for HTC EXPLORER?

I am big fan of the HTC mobile phone and hence last week I buy new HTC EXPLORER mobile phone. So many times I am travelling from one side to another; I decided to use car dock for my mobile phone. Many users already use such type of car dock device onto their car. Then please suggest me best car dock for HTC EXPLORER mobile phone. Thanks for any help.

Re: Help - Need Suitable car dock for HTC EXPLORER?

HTC Explorer Car Upgrade Kit PDA CU G150 is most popular in this type of accessories. You can easily got this kit online as well as with the help of the seller. Hence my recommendation would be buy such car dock and place it into your favorite car.

All the accessories you will need when using the HTC Explorer for GPS navigation. This HTC Explorer Car Upgrade Kit PDA CU G150 is suitable for Smartphone/PDA with up to a 3.8 inch screen. I personally experience about this car dock and must say that there is not any disadvantage still I found onto this device. There are several third party sites also contains accessories, bundle offers, reviews and videos. You need to watch or read such videos and review about it. I am sure you like it very much.

Another choice is to be HTC Explorer Car Upgrade Kit PDA CU G250. Price of this car dock is being near to 49, 99 €. The CU G250 is different from all other car upgrade kits from HTC in that it is universal. This Kit contains HTC micro USB Car Charger and HTC Gooseneck Device Holder for Explorer. Hence you don’t need to buy additional car charger for your mobile phone.