Thread: Help - Need best car charger for HTC Explorer

Help - Need best car charger for HTC Explorer

Last one week I have use this HTC Explorer mobile phone and now I am looking best car charger that work to charge my mobile phone. Is there any one knows more about it, and then share your experience or information related to this car charger. Thanks in advance.

Re: Help - Need best car charger for HTC Explorer

Any normal micro USB car charger will work with the Explorer. If you ask me then I will suggest to you for check details of Amzer Micro USB Retractable 83803 Car Charger. This is USB car charger and lot of user also know more about it. This handy car charger features a entirely retractable charge cable. It is a large way to keep your Smartphone’s battery re-energized and prepared to use, especially if you are a "road fighter." If you have a car with such HTC smartphone, or still if you journey in a car a large number of times, I think this is best car charger for you.

I also use this car charger and I also recommended to you for use this car charger. This is the best charger for you. This charger is easy to operate and even easier to store. It uses your vehicles standard cigarette lighter/power port to keep your device charged. Hence buy this car charger for within near to RS. 750/- and locate its result to charge your mobile phone.

Another choice is to be Micro USB Retractable 91911 Car Charger which is more compatibility with your HTC EXPLORER mobile phone. You definitely got best result with this mobile phone. You can use as much or as little cable as you need with this car charger, when fully extended the cable measures 35.5 inches/90 cm. hence there is no such cable problem with this charger. It’s compatible with Blackberry as well as HTC type of smartphone. Few of the Nokia, Motorola, as well as Samsung mobile phone is also compatible with it. Hence there is not such any compatibility problem arrives with this mobile car charger. You can also use this charger in future for charging any other company charger. Hence my advice is to be buying this car charger.

This newly launched car charger will be more comfortable with many smartphone. At one end is a Micro USB 5 pin plug and at the other end is a standard USB plug. Car charger plugs into your car's cigarette lighter and charges your phone while you're driving. Hence this is best for you and off course you got best result with this car charger.

For more information you need to visit some sites that provide such car charger. There are many sites that work to do this task. Hence check such third party type of sites and locate what result arrives onto it. I hope such sites help to you a lot.

HTC Explorer 2-Slot USB Car Charger with micro USB Cable is also one of the optional car charger for you. I personally experience about it and result comes in positive manner. Hence you need to first read more reviews of this car charger and then locate that this charger will be compatible with your smartphone or not. I also use this mobile phone and I haven’t got any problem.

I buy new car chrager but still it gives charging problem. I hope many experts has knowledge about it. then please help me to fix this charging problem on my HTC Explorer mobile phone. I am waiting your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by jOjIi View Post
    I buy new car chrager but still it gives charging problem. I hope many experts has knowledge about it. then please help me to fix this charging problem on my HTC Explorer mobile phone. I am waiting your reply.
    If the problem is related to the mobile phone, that it doesn’t able to charge mobile battery, then it quite possible that problem is in mobile battery. In that case, you need to replace mobile battery. Replacement for HTC PDA Battery, we guarantee HTC PDA Battery is most of time works in positive directions. It looked interesting enough to try shipping a replacement battery from proper positions of mobile phone. This will be work to fix your complicate problem. Try this simple battery changing task and locate result.

Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    If the problem is related to the mobile phone, that it doesn’t able to charge mobile battery, then it quite possible that problem is in mobile battery. In that case, you need to replace mobile battery. Replacement for HTC PDA Battery, we guarantee HTC PDA Battery is most of time works in positive directions. It looked interesting enough to try shipping a replacement battery from proper positions of mobile phone. This will be work to fix your complicate problem. Try this simple battery changing task and locate result.
    I try your solutions and must say that this will be work in my case, I replace this mobile battery with new battery. It works in positive manner and now both mobile phone with battery and car charger works great. This is helpful to me. Once again thanks for your help.