Thread: Display drivers not working in Toshiba Satellite U500

Display drivers not working in Toshiba Satellite U500

Hi, I am using Toshiba Satellite U500 machine running windows 7 and in that I have installed my personal display driver which I had gotten with the model but don’t know what could be the problem but I have encountered problem with it, thus I am not able to play the games and off course the driver regarding problems are appearing. thus I have installed the drivers again in the machine but still having same problem with the newly installed drivers as well, any idea what could be the problem? Any suggestion for resolving this would be appreciated.

Re: Display drivers not working in Toshiba Satellite U500

though you have mentioned as you have installed the drivers again in the machine but still the thing that I am no getting is like why you have installed those drivers, because as the extent to I know windows 7 provides very good drivers for the machine and after that there isn’t any need of installing another additional drivers in the laptop.

Thus according to me you should not install the drivers again rather you should reinstall the driver which is been given by the operating system itself from the device manager.

Though I am agree with the above user but if suppose you really wanted to install the drivers than you can download the most recent drivers from your laptop manufacturer’s website and then see what happens, because I think you must be having problem with the older driver just because it couldn’t be compatible with the OS you have installed, and off course the most recent one would be made for windows 7 only. So you can try it for sure.

If you are still having any problem with the drivers that means surely you must be having any hardware issue rather than the software one. According to me you should try to visit the service center and better to sort out the issue from there only. I know this is just an doubt but still you’ll get an idea at least about the problem as why those drivers are not working.