Thread: Why is Android Market apps blocked on HTC EXPLORER?

Why is Android Market apps blocked on HTC EXPLORER?

Last two month I use such HTC EXPLORER type of mobile phone and we all know that this is android based smartphone. I realize some interesting issue onto these mobile phones. Few android based mobile phone I see is Vodafone HTC Explorer Z710e. I also realize that android market of this mobile phone has to be gives problem when we try to perform any application downloading or installation task. Especially it happens with in case of Angry Birds game application. I don’t know basic reason but I need some more information about it. If anyone experience of it, please share your valuable reply.

Re: Why is Android Market apps blocked on HTC EXPLORER?

i do have angry birds installed and works fine for me. I don’t think that there is any incompatibility type of issue arrives onto this application with your mobile. You need to first make sure the application setup files you choose is compatible with your mobile phone. If it is compatible then only you need to perform this downloading and installation. Otherwise this try is wasteful. Hence it’s better to first check compatibility and then performs this task.

I think you have not properly set the setting of your android market. Hence this type of problem arrives on your mobile phone. Hence you need to first open up android market place. Then select menu button onto it. Choose settings and click set level then ensure all 5 boxes are ticked. If it is not ticked, you need to check these boxes. I am sure this process goes into positive manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatien View Post
    I think you have not properly set the setting of your android market. Hence this type of problem arrives on your mobile phone. Hence you need to first open up android market place. Then select menu button onto it. Choose settings and click set level then ensure all 5 boxes are ticked. If it is not ticked, you need to check these boxes. I am sure this process goes into positive manner.
    I try this task on my mobile phone and must say that All done and happily downloading. Thanks for your valuable suggestions. I do this check mark task. Then in result all the downloading and installation task work onto this mobile phone without giving any problem.