Thread: Help - Need Favorite SMS app with quick reply on HTC Explorer

Help - Need Favorite SMS app with quick reply on HTC Explorer

I have bought this HTC Explorer smartphone recently and now I am facing problem onto it. When I try to send sms using this mobile phone, there are some restrictions applied onto it. I need some applications that also provide quick reply facility with such applications. Is there anybody found such application then please mention its information in here. It will be helpful to me. Thanks.

Re: Help - Need Favorite SMS app with quick reply on HTC Explorer

You can use handcent application onto this mobile phone. This is the best application that provides such sms type of facility. Hence try this and check what result arrives on it. Handcent SMS is a FREE enhanced SMS & MMS application for Android. You can found this application onto android market. If you want such application, it is necessary to take help of the android market. Check that such application available onto it or not.

Handcent sms Version 3.9.9.1 is the latest version that I can use and must say that this is the version that works really well onto this mobile phone. Handcent SMS is a FREE enhanced SMS & MMS application that you can easily found it on android market. Handcent SMS Compatible with all existing android devices. I talk about this application and the reason behind that is I use this application on my HTC Explorer smartphone. Hence I would recommend to you for choose this application and use it for sending sms in easiest way.

You can also use stock messenger application on HTC explorer smartphone. This is the best smartphone that works really well and the kind of performance given by this mobile phone is very best. I think this is default application of this android based smartphone. You don’t need to buy or install any application onto this mobile phone. There is also no need to go to android market and check setup files. By default it is available and developer also satisfies with its performance on such mobile phone. I think you don’t need to search another SMS technology based application. This is best application that works really well onto your mobile phone.

ChompSMS is one of the oldest and most downloaded apps on the Android marketplace. It contains lot of features such as chat-style bubbles, contact pics, quick reply, signatures, templates, passcode, and widgets. The SMS messaging app included with standard Android phones is decent, but it could do so much more to make texting easy. Hence I think this is best application for your mobile.

After buying this smartphone, I try to access this stock messenger application gives problem. Hence I decided to use handcent application. I check compatibility of this application on HTC Explorer using official HTC site help and they confirm that such application works great on to HTC Explorer. After this compatibility checking I try to found this application on android market. I found it, and then I install it into my mobile phone. It works and finally I was able to fix this sms application issue. Latest version of this application is Handcent sms Version 3.9.9.1 which now support Slovak language and it also fix the led issue. Hence I really like the way this applications version gives best performance so ever.

If we compare two ChompSMS and handcent sms application, we found that handcent application is best. Reason behind that this app contains lot of advanced features and there are lot of versions available on android phone. You can easily select best application for your mobile phone. Hence I would be go with handcent application. You can also try this application.

I stopped using handcent because i couldn’t figure out how to stop the double notifications i got from handcent. Should anyone do this task, and then please mention your valuable experience here. Any reply must be waited

Quote Originally Posted by Gopooo View Post
    I stopped using handcent because i couldn’t figure out how to stop the double notifications i got from handcent. Should anyone do this task, and then please mention your valuable experience here. Any reply must be waited
    For doing this troubleshooting you need to follow below process:
    • Go to messaging menu from handcent sms application.
    • Enter menu and then hit the SETTINGS option.
    • Scroll down and UNCHECK Notifications option onto this setting menu.
    • Exit the handcent sms application.

This is simple process that works to stop double notifications onto this mobile phone sms application. Hence there is no need to directly switch to another application because of such small issue. Apply this process, and check what result arrives on your mobile phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha View Post
    For doing this troubleshooting you need to follow below process:
    • Go to messaging menu from handcent sms application.
    • Enter menu and then hit the SETTINGS option.
    • Scroll down and UNCHECK Notifications option onto this setting menu.
    • Exit the handcent sms application.

This is simple process that works to stop double notifications onto this mobile phone sms application. Hence there is no need to directly switch to another application because of such small issue. Apply this process, and check what result arrives on your mobile phone.
    Thanks for the disable solution. Worked perfectly! Last two days, I try to find best answer onto it , but couldn’t find it. Today morning I decided to uninstall this application and do another application on it, but thanks to your valuable reply. It really works in my mobile phone.