Thread: Build quality is horrible in LG Thrill 4G

Build quality is horrible in LG Thrill 4G

I came here to tell you all about the horrible issues in my LG Thrill 4G. And for that reason, I am going to take the refund. This is my second mobile from the Amazon and both of them having the horrible issue in them. And the problems are with this phone, I can see that this is giving on 6 hours max with light use battery life and while charging I can see that this is getting hot and also with this, I am having constantly reboot problem. For that reason I am thinking to get the refund. What about you all people who are having this phone? Please reply me back if anyone of have this phone.

Re: Build quality is horrible in LG Thrill 4G

Dude, I am not having this all issue with my LG Thrill 4G. I bought this phone before few weeks and up till now I can see that this is working very fine. Let me tell you that, with my phone the battery life is working up to 13-14 hrs. And also I have not at all had a restart problem with this and my LG thrill does not get hot while charging. I think that you are facing this all problem only because of, you have get the faulty ones to Amazon. Replace this and see if this helps you to get the good one.

Yes, I also agree with the above comment. I am also having the LG Thrill 4G Smartphone and I can also say that this is having very superb built quality. Yes, for that reason I will also suggest you to go for the replacement.

Yes, I agree with this. I am also using this phone and I love this phone. It is also why I can not wait for solid construction and followed by ICS. So I also say here so you try to replace this phone and I'm sure this will really help their cause. I was looking at research and omap4430 our processor was built to accommodate the main settings for battery performance. Definitely not a lack of devices, side note: it seems that the omap4430 can support up to 20 mp camera just fine information.

Well, even if i am in the minority here, the phone can not use and I am in my replacement. I paid good money for this contract for this thing, and not only I'm not completely happy, I'm 100% frustrated and upset with him. Whether shares, Thriller and CM, while a custom ROM was better, still is not.

Here I am sure that their problems are real, this is due seems that your mind is made up of what you want from your part. And I'm saying this because, my excitement was great. The building is very nice. I'd like to at least gingerbread or ICS, but it is what it is. And I think that there is no suggestion for resolving this all problem. For that, there is only one way which is replacement.

sad Re: Build quality is horrible in LG Thrill 4G

I've been suffering with this phone for the past 3 months. I got it in October and it was awesome, at first. Now it continually dies, locks on the AT&T screen, apps disappear & reappear days later, battery dies then takes hours upon hours to recharge or tells me it's fully charged after a few minutes. They've done the reset 3 times and have sent me 2 replacement phones and 1 replacement battery and they all act the same. I've never dropped or gotten them wet. It's really inconvenient to be working and dependent upon your phone and have it just die for a few hours and refuse to turn back on. I've asked for a different phone and they keep telling me I don't qualify for one and could change it if I paid retail for a different one but I just bought it less than 6 months ago!