Thread: Screen trouble with LG Thrill 4G, while plugged in laptop

Screen trouble with LG Thrill 4G, while plugged in laptop

Hey all, recently I bought the new LG Thrill 4G Smartphone and I was really very happy with this. But when I ma trying to connect this phone with the laptop at that time I ma getting some problem related with that. And the problem is that when, I try to connect this with the laptop at that time I found that there is trouble with the screen. And also with this I can see that impossible to type anything or scroll up and down with this phone. And also it happens like when I try to touch the screen at that time it acts like your touching it really fast like its super sensitive. Anyone have the suggestion about this?

Re: Screen trouble with LG Thrill 4G, while plugged in laptop

I think that you are facing this problem only because of the USB mode is enabled. I am telling your this thing because, before that I was also having the android phone and with this, I get the same problem. And after searching for the suggestion, found that they are suggesting me that, I am facing this problem because of the USB mode is enabled. And also they suggested me to disable this. When I try with this, I get that my problem get resolve, mobile screen start working good. So for that reason, I will also suggest you to do the same. Since USB is enabled at that time it might happens that hosting the memory over USB was CPU intensive, or else it also might happens that the phone needs that memory to properly cache the ram or something. Ad also this problem might also happens when you are trying to transfer the data from the phone to the mobile.

Ok, dude I understand what you are trying to suggest me over here. I will try with this. And after trying with this, I will reply you over here. Thanks for suggesting me about the suggestion in this cause.

Friends, hi all. I am new to this forum, and I came here to get the suggestion about my problem. Recently, I get the new LG Thrill 4G Smartphone and with this I am facing the same screen problem when this is connected with the laptop. For that reason I wanted to submit the thread over here but after coming here I see that already one user have submitted the thread about the same problem. And also here I get the suggestion also about this problem but when I tried with this after this also I get that this is not working for me. Any other suggestion for resolving the problem?? And also thanks for suggesting us about this.