Thread: Black screen while playing youtube videos in Nokia E5

Black screen while playing youtube videos in Nokia E5

Currently I am using the nokia e5 which is really a magnificent mobile prepared by nokia. Unluckily I’m facing the trouble in playing YouTube videos. I have updated my Firmware also at the present my videos have stopped playing. I have as well downloaded opera except at rest no use. I have place the settings of realplayer except at rest the same.

Re: Black screen while playing youtube videos in Nokia E5

Because I have the same problem for about 5 days the only solution we found is giving click where it says switch to standard and player and real player plays from the cell which brings the default at least so my E5 is the only way I can keep watching videos and will hopefully work

I have the same problem on my sony ericsson vivacious beta version does not work that only works with the operator's network but once I saw some server configurations Direction and from port to configure video settings but these settings I saw when I was a internet plan with the phone company in that time did not need the settings and now I regret it and I pass them every day looking for but the proper solution is to open the desktop youtube page loading many megabytes is ideal but I also want a solution

Test by turning off the flash hardware acceleration by right-clicking on the YouTube player>> Settings>> and uncheck the box'''' enable hardware acceleration. If the''Settings''option is gray, then try to access it from the pop-out player or an embedded player. Once you disable hardware acceleration, you should see the video directly on YT

I searched many online tutorials on how to view YouTube videos on my phone but none helped me, the screen goes black and after a while says there is no attempt to answer it later ... I do not know is whether I should install Adobe flash lite or if it is already installed tel .. What should I do?

I feel the same, is 2 days I cannot see video, but internet and searched and apparently this problem is common to multiple users with the nokia e5, and coincidentally are also a few days to today, not to I hope someone can do to help in my case and I reloaded resettle the software of the phone and nothing at all just stays the same.

Do a reset of the phone. Keep your finger pressed on / off button for 8 seconds. The phone vibrates three times. Turn your terminal. If you have a diffuser with an HDMI input, I invite you to connect your phone. If the diffuser is blank, go to the next step. If your display displays the phone menus, do the reset terminals by following the following path in the menus: Menu> Settings> Phone> Phone mgmt. > Original Setup> Restore. Then, if you can, run the update to applications of the phone. If the screen is blank, plug your phone to a computer that is installed Nokia Ovi Suite as you have done and try to do an update. If the situation remains the same, you will need to use the Service after Sales.