Thread: Battery gets drain while using mango 7720 WP7

Battery gets drain while using mango 7720 WP7

Since I tried to upgrading my mango 7720-RTM on Tuesday. And my phone which I am using that is Samsung focus so the battery life is gone through the floor. So it will no longer should be make it on charging. While on standby it will off a charger. This has never been an issue before. Has something in the new release put an extra strain on the battery while the phone is on standby? Anyone else seeing this? It could be a problem...

Re: Battery gets drain while using mango 7720 WP7

I upgraded my LG-C900. And I have quite a few sensor and related application but their behavior is extra ordinary load on the battery. So the drain has not changed as far as I can tell although it takes a time around 48 hours since to upgrade. Could it is that you have running some services in the background. But I didn’t have any issue

The fact that I am going to work on my apps that does use any secondary tile and run the apps in the back ground. I did not change anything on that day and never got any battery issue before. I am only the person who complaining about the new battery issue. I need to take a closer look to see the issue why this is happening so someone now about this

There are many customers that complaint of battery draining issue after such each update, but only few have solved this issue, and seems to be not repeated to those who experienced this earlier should come forward to offer a solution, if they have found one.

So like to appear from that all are need to eliminate all the various application including the Samsung now. And also solve my power drain problem. I need to agree to see a pattern on Samsung focus phones and the Samsung application now. Your findings reinforce the general sentiment that most of the apps from the manufacturers or service providers are truly clayware. However, I must confess that I am partial the LG Weather app for my LG C900.

So it is very odd when since the battery Is slow charging from 0% and researching around 20%, the screen will again go black and not also respond to any of their power-on attempt, and can only restored by removing the battery and reinserting it with that only Continues charging where it left off.this will never a problem prior to the mango update. so I've not have any better power problem